John Parris Master Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Parris Master Cue

Hi Guys I have decided to sell my JP Master Cue.

It got a slight warp in it, but its still a good cue theres also a extension I had adapted for the cue.

I am selling it as I have a couple of cue and to be honest i dont play as much as i did.

I am not sure how much too sell it for

Paul O
    old enough to know whats its all about, too old to actually do it.....

Originally Posted by phoenixraker
    Hi Guys I have decided to sell my JP Master Cue.

It got a slight warp in it, but its still a good cue theres also a extension I had adapted for the cue.

I am selling it as I have a couple of cue and to be honest i dont play as much as i did.

I am not sure how much too sell it for

Paul O
    hi PR

have you asked about the possibility of getting it straightened?

if so, you may get a better price for it, or decide to keep it

how old is the cue, BTW?

Comment

[QUOTE=Semih_Sayginer]hi PR

have you asked about the possibility of getting it straightened?

if so, you may get a better price for it, or decide to keep it

how old is the cue, BT

I emailed the john parris website and they said they could straighten it but there no guarantee it would not warp again. to be honest i dont notice it any more as its not a big problem.

as for the age of the cue, I am not that sure. I have had it for about 3 years and my friend used it for a few years when she played for Wales pool team.
      old enough to know whats its all about, too old to actually do it.....

Comment

If its the Parris Master cue that is machine spliced you will still get well over £100 for it on Ebay. They stopped making that model about 3 years ago and is quite sort after now by some enthusiasts. Also, Parris made much better cues back then than that of today so it will probably be a good playing cue too. If the warp is less than say 3mm I wouldn't bother with the trouble of getting in straightened. As JP told you, it would most likely come back anyway, wood developes a memory like this and once you get a kink in it, even though it can be pushed back, it tends to come back after a few weeks.

If you are thinking of an asking price, I'd say ask for £120 ono. They weren't much more than that brand new so you are almost getting your money back in full.

Comment

Working...
        X