• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by cally View Post
    Nice 1...

About time too.........

Bring on the trev....:snooker:....
    thanks bud !

Sudenly I've realized that I'm gonna miss this cue...erm....
    Until I get my trevs cue bring it on !!! I'm starting to count days, not even talking about hours!!! The wait is agonysing indeed!!! Eh??
    "Life Its the best teacher. And when something fcuk's up there is no undo button" ... D.S!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by tornado taylor View Post
      someone is very lucky, i hate him or her lol
      And very happy to
      "Life Its the best teacher. And when something fcuk's up there is no undo button" ... D.S!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by vladimir007 View Post
        thanks bud !

Sudenly I've realized that I'm gonna miss this cue...erm....
        Until I get my trevs cue bring it on !!! I'm starting to count days, not even talking about hours!!! The wait is agonysing indeed!!! Eh??
        Ha, your wait is soooo short now compared to the wait i still got to go.....

You never fancied swapping fedia after then, i heard he's dying to meet ya......LMAO......

You sell it here or ebay fella?...

Comment

Ha, your wait is soooo short now compared to the wait i still got to go.....
          LOL! never meant to tease ya mate but when you'll finally get to hold your "baby" then all the pain will fly away in instant

never fancied swapping fedia after then, i heard he's dying to meet ya......LMAO......
          You must kidding me mate .??? why on earth i would want to do swapping with the guy... i dont even know him!!!

yeah he said hi will come around and buy me a pint of lager as a good, kind gesture

sell it here or ebay fella?...
          that was a newbie from here, pleasure to deal with really.... few questions... and then paid straight after . looks like the guy fell in love with the cue

Comment

Its a very very nice cue, my friend bought it and let me play with it. Do you have any more for sale?

Comment

Working...
            X