Burroughes & Watts Stevenson Champion Cue (1900-1920) for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Burroughes & Watts Stevenson Champion Cue (1900-1920) for sale

Hi everyone, I'm selling from my collection, an old Burroughes & Watts Stevenson Champion Cue (1900-1920) ebony and ash 1 pce, with a very good bone ivory badge....NOW SOLD!!

Specs are 57" long, 9.8mm tip, 16 -16 1/4oz.

Probably the best example of this old cue, I have ever seen!

Lovely honey coloured mature ash shaft, with straight tight grain down the side. A well balanced potting cue, that's about 95-98% straight, and in very good condition for it's age. A good player, and an excellent addition to any serious cue collection.

Looking £240 ono + postage...also willing to part-ex.

contact me for more details at sunsetbeachguy@hotmail.com

Potter
    Last edited by potter; 31 May 2010, 03:39 PM.

Decided to reduce this rare old collectable to £220 plus postage, or part-ex available. If there are no interested parties, then it will be listed on ebay the weekend.

Potter

Comment

Why not try fedia's tricks and tell everyone how great and magical the cue is and set a reserve for 400pounds or something?

Seriously, it does look like a great cue but I'm not a collector and the weight is off for me to use it.

Good luck with your sale

Terry
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Thanks Terry, the cue has now been sold to an old customer, who was just waiting for me to drop the price.

Talking about Fedia, I have sold him a couple of cues in the past, and I'm sure in reality he is a nice guy, and just a bit miss-understood really...:-)

Potter

Comment

thought that people in this thread might have interest in mine.

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...344#post550344

Comment

Working...
          X