John Parris Elite Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay John Parris Elite Cue

Hi there! I had another cue to let go to downsize my collection, a John Parris Elite, package include a walnut mini butt and tele extention. The specs are as follows:

• 3/4 Joint ash shaft
    • Length 57 inches
    • Tip 9.5 mm
    • Butt 29.5 mm with SD joint
    • Weight 18.3 oz

The cue is in pristine condition. Looking for offers of £3XX + postage, package include a walnut mini butt and tele extention. To meet up for dealing are welcome if you are from North Malaysia

PM me with offers and questions,

Happy potting!!

Last edited by seedslim; 14 December 2010, 10:03 AM.

Have you try local clubs around Malaysia ? Very few ppl using JP in our country.

Comment

Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
      Have you try local clubs around Malaysia ? Very few ppl using JP in our country.
      Huh? Dont think so mate... Parris is one of the most common cue around here. I've seen plenty people using it...

Comment

Hi seedslim,
        After looking at the Pictures very Carefully I have Noticed in Picture 1....It Looks as the Badge has been Tamperd with and Maybe Put on a Master Cue.

Please look at Picture 1 Carefully and see around EDGES of BADGE!

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
          Hi seedslim,
          After looking at the Pictures very Carefully I have Noticed in Picture 1....It Looks as the Badge has been Tamperd with and Maybe Put on a Master Cue.

Huh...
          I have also seen it but doubt master cue has such close looking tulipwood.
          But what you can do is snap some pics of the joint to prove its a "John Parris".

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
            Hi seedslim,

Its not temperd mark, its just some dust at the badge. Think my Leica camera is a bit too sharp for close up photo Here some additional photos just to clear things, appreciate if you could help me to verify it mate, I have never own a master cue so I dont know how it look like and joint its using etc, but this Elite do take on Parris extentions.

Last edited by seedslim; 13 December 2010, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Hmmm

Comment

Yep.. it's a JP.. that's the joint JP use right ?

Comment

I agree, it's just strange how the camera can make the badge look like it's damage in the first shot and then perfect later. I'm sure that what you'r saying must be the truth, but you should be more carefull with your pictures.
                  Best of luck selling the cue it is very nice

Comment

Elite cue

I Have owned dozens of John Parris cues over the years.
                    And i must say to me this cue looks 100% genuin John Parris!!
                    Lovely cue you have there mate! Good luck with the sale:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
                      Yep.. it's a JP.. that's the joint JP use right ?
                      Yes, it is a JP

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                      I agree, it's just strange how the camera can make the badge look like it's damage in the first shot and then perfect later. I'm sure that what you'r saying must be the truth, but you should be more carefull with your pictures.
                      Best of luck selling the cue it is very nice
                      Yes mate, I notice its at the 1st photo shot but lazy to retake the photo and didnt know it could lead to such issue.

Originally Posted by gorvagh View Post
                      I Have owned dozens of John Parris cues over the years.
                      And i must say to me this cue looks 100% genuin John Parris!!
                      Lovely cue you have there mate! Good luck with the sale:snooker:
                      Thank you very much, mate! You're the man!

Thanks for clearing things up guys, I know how dusty my carpet Am going to do some house keeping now

Here is the link to the photo album for those who are interested: -

http://s453.photobucket.com/albums/q...arris%20Elite/
                      Last edited by seedslim; 13 December 2010, 10:04 AM.

Comment

How do you go about sending a cue - do you use some kind of special packaging & how much is it to post from Malaysia to UK?

Comment

if not mistaken cheapest is 50GBP

Comment

Hi There,
                            Yes the Next Set of Pictures looks like a Genuine John Parris with Burn Marks and Joint.

If it was the Camera as said be Careful Next Time.

Good Luck with the Sale.

Comment

lovely looking cue Mate!!! good luck with the sale!

Comment

Working...
                              X