No announcement yet.

John parris classic custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks woolf, at lest someone on this forum knows what there talking about.

Comment

JP cue

I am the one who bought the Ultimate (maple) cue that he is listing in other page. I am not an expert on JP's cue, but from the picture of that Ultimate that I bought, it looks genuine to me from the detail on the badge (serial number "517")

Also, the seller had been very co-operative/helpful answering all questions in clear manner which is a good sign to me. However, the only serious negative feedback from this purchase is that I got a notice from a seller yesterday that he had shipped out the cue to me (Thailand) and he was informed by the post office in UK that the transit time can take up to 56 days.

I guess there is nothing else I can do now other than hoping the cue will really arrive here...and is a real JP like it's suppose to be.

Comment

Originally Posted by atisakdi View Post
        I am the one who bought the Ultimate (maple) cue that he is listing in other page. I am not an expert on JP's cue, but from the picture of that Ultimate that I bought, it looks genuine to me from the detail on the badge (serial number "517")

Also, the seller had been very co-operative/helpful answering all questions in clear manner which is a good sign to me. However, the only serious negative feedback from this purchase is that I got a notice from a seller yesterday that he had shipped out the cue to me (Thailand) and he was informed by the post office in UK that the transit time can take up to 56 days.

I guess there is nothing else I can do now other than hoping the cue will really arrive here...and is a real JP like it's suppose to be.
        I hope for your sake I'm wrong and if so I'm sorry if I've worried you, but have to follow my gut feeling.

Comment

I also paid him £370 for the JPU 517!

TS,
          Please kindly come out to clear this issue.
          Why is both of us claiming to have paid for the same idea.

Comment

I doubt that this sale is genuine... He told me that this 517 Ultimate was bought directly from Parris 4 years ago brand new... Ultimate serial no. 517 just 4 years old??? I think this is a con, beware for those who had made the payment....
            Last edited by seedslim; 20 December 2010, 11:58 PM.

Comment

However, the only serious negative feedback from this purchase is that I got a notice from a seller yesterday that he had shipped out the cue to me (Thailand) and he was informed by the post office in UK that the transit time can take up to 56 days.

Believe me I have try all type of courier service to ship cues from UK to Malsysia, and had never exceed 2 weeks even with the cheapest registered mail.
              Last edited by seedslim; 21 December 2010, 02:23 AM.

Comment

JP Cue

Originally Posted by seedslim View Post
                I doubt that this sale is genuine... He told me that this 517 Ultimate was bought directly from Parris 4 years ago brand new... Ultimate serial no. 517 just 4 years old??? I think this is a con, beware for those who had made the payment....
                I bought my JP Ultimate(821) 5year's ago, So think yer man is telling porkie's

Comment

hi , is the cue still for sell? pls pm me the price plus shipment , ty .

Comment

that cue was not made by jp.
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                    X