its cheeky but any cues going free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted its cheeky but any cues going free

great new years eve some f***ing scum bag has stolen my cue out of car while i was out on new years eve i did not find out until yesterday morning no one heard anything with all the fireworks going off took my guitar and ripped my cd player out too had my cue 4 years now it was jp champion not the best cue but just hard to find one i will be used to like i was with that
    Age/Location: 23/hull/ UK
    Highest Practice/Match Break: P:112/M:96 (Line Up: 122)
    Cue: John Parris, champion , 18.7oz 9.5mm tip talisman hard usually

Obvious question but why leave it in the car especially this time of year when the opportunists are hunting for every opportunity .

Cant you claim on the insurance .

Comment

no mate my insurance are letting me claim for the damage they have done to the car ie the windows being smashed, and i know i carnt belive myself for leaving it in the car but i was in a rush for a party so its my own fault tbh

Comment

still any help with a cue will do

Comment

hi my name is Andrew i,ve got a cue i want to get rid of, if you would like
          to give me a ring on 07773040622 and i will tell you all about the cue. i,m not giving it away though

Comment

never leave a cue in the car anyway because of the weather.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Maybe we should all set up the snooker Forum charity shop ?And then every
              Tom , Dick and Harry can have are cues for nothing!

Comment

Why not play with a club cue until you could afford to approach a cue maker with the specs of your old cue?

Comment

umm ya must have a few quid, 40 on ebay wud get ya an ok cue to get ya started

Comment

ive nicked my grandads cue off him its probably older then me and no idea on the make but plays ok and got some money together so ordering a new jp

Comment

Originally Posted by barlow09 View Post
                      ive nicked my grandads cue off him its probably older then me and no idea on the make but plays ok and got some money together so ordering a new jp
                      I take it you've learnt your lesson?

NEVER LEAVE YOUR CUE IN YOUR CAR!

About 3 weeks ago I'd gone to bed and was about to drop off to sleep when I shot bolt upright and got dressed and legged it down stairs and out to the car in no time at all as I'd left not 1 but 2 cars in the car, it was also about -15 at the time and they could have been well and truly knacked! Thankfully they'd only been there for half an hour or so.
                      One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

Working...
                      X