UNCLEVIT is selling his Red Curly Maple Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay UNCLEVIT is selling his Red Curly Maple Cue

My new cue posted a couple days ago in other forum. Played with it last night, but the weight and the cue tip are not right for me. Selling for (Cheapest) US$280- Cue only. No Mini Butt. No Aircost yet.
    57", 17.7oz, 17.5" balance, 29mm butt, and 9.8mm Omin Tan Layered Tip.
    7 beautiful arrows shaft, with rare 'Blank Belly' collectible value.

Stiff shaft with minimal spring, tournament Grade. Very solid hit and feel.
    No Badge. Customed by my own cuemaker. One man from Start to Finish.
    Red Curly Maple + Ebony + Macassar Ebony, in 13-splice Special Version. This is a real thing cue. Won't regret to own. This one is of equal quality, if not better, than my usual UT's.
    Send interest for shipping cost to your address at : suvitc@gmail.com
    Tks

Price changed. Makers want to show off their skills and kicked back some discount to me. Price for this Cue is now US$250. Mini Butt US$30. Buy Both US$270 Aircost subjected to your address. Brand New, played a couple of full frames. Great Shaft. Let me know your address for aircost at : suvitc@gmail.com
    My 'C' round badge is coming in within a week time, so I will have this cue badged with it before delivery. First Cue with this new Thai Brand. Tks.

SOLD. THANKS FOR ALL INTERESTS
    Last edited by unclevit; 18 January 2011, 03:02 AM.
    It's in the Shaft

cue

hi could you send more pics of cue to clive@amsbobcat.com thanks plus price including postage to uk also would you let mini butt go with it many thanks clive

Comment

Could you please send me your telephone number and more photo to my e-mail?

ki2518@hotmail.com

I live in thailand too.
      Thank you.

Comment

Originally Posted by clive alive View Post
        hi could you send more pics of cue to clive@amsbobcat.com thanks plus price including postage to uk also would you let mini butt go with it many thanks clive
        clive : something wrong with my sending files through the net these few days. If you still interested, let me know as the cue price is discounted from the maker. Tks.
        It's in the Shaft

Comment

Working...
        X