Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guinness Pool Balls - Free Guinness Chalk TSF Only!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Guinness Pool Balls - Free Guinness Chalk TSF Only!!

Fabulous Powerglide Guinness Branded Pool Balls - All sizes in stock...

Click on the image to enlarge

GUINNESS spots (all black) and stripes (black and white) pool balls, 8 ball branded with the famous Guinness logo.

Available in the following sizes:-

1 & 7/8"" (48mm) size Product Code 57138 for 5 ft or 6 ft home tables (e.g. BCE, Riley, Pot Black catalogue type tables)

Price: £23.99 P & P £9.99

2" (51mm) size Product Code 57140 for Commercial and domestic Pub Pool tables.

Price: £24.99 P & P £9.99

Please note when ordering for a pub style table with ball return / coin mechanism, you will require a 1 & 7/8ths " cue ball which I will exchange for you free of charge prior to sending the balls. Please specify this when ordering.

2 & 1/4" (56mm) size Product Code 57139 for American Pool and slate bed snooker tables 8ft and above inc. 3/4, 10 ft and full size snooker tables

Price: £26.99 P & P £9.99

All orders from TSF members receive a FREE four pack of Guinness Branded Chalk...

If unsure of the size of ball required for your table, then phone me on 07740102927 for further details.

ALL SIZES IN STOCK - OVER 150 SETS AVAILABLE!!! Ring...07740102927

GUINNESS spots (all black) and stripes (black and white) pool balls, 8 ball branded with the famous Guinness logo.

Collection from Chesterfield by appointment is possible and will save you the postage! I have many other items for pool and snooker available...phone or e-mail cueist@genie.co.uk with your requirements.

Please feel free to contact me on 07740102927 with any questions.

Payment via direct bank transfer. Paypal can be used adding £2.00 to the total to cover their fees...

Items desptached via RM/PO or secure courier...

Overseas buyers email me first for a postage quote...

Guinness Surfer and Condensation cues, plus Guinness chalk also in stock... Dave, Snookerpoolman - 07740102927

Last edited by snookerpoolman; 10 January 2011, 11:52 PM.

As above - for pub type tables please let us know when you order and we'll excange the cue ball for a 1 & 7/8ths" - 48mm sized ball to work with your ball return...

Dave, Snookerpoolman Tel. 07740102927

Comment

Guinness Pool Balls On Red Cloth

Guys, thanks for all the messages. Pictures of pool table re-covered in red yesterday showing the Guinness Balls also purchased by the customer:-

The table is a Mahogany Supreme Prince 7 ft x 4 ft coin operated. I have one of these in stock also and it's mint condition. PM or email me cueist@genie.co.uk or just ring the sales line on 07740102927, cheers, Dave, Snookerpoolman

Comment

Looks great!
        One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

Cheers...Yeah well happy with this one and the customer has invited us back to do his other table and supply a new one for another pub he's getting soon. Always good when the customer says stuff like that!!!

Comment

Very Different thats for Sure!.....

Comment

Originally Posted by snookerpoolman View Post
              Guys, thanks for all the messages. Pictures of pool table re-covered in red yesterday showing the Guinness Balls also purchased by the customer:-

The table is a Mahogany Supreme Prince 7 ft x 4 ft coin operated. I have one of these in stock also and it's mint condition. PM or email me cueist@genie.co.uk or just ring the sales line on 07740102927, cheers, Dave, Snookerpoolman
              Here is the Ebay listing for the Supreme Pince Table - PM /email or ring if you're interested. Choice of Green 6811 or Blue Strachan Superpro Speed cloth....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT

Comment

Working...
              X