• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by cuesportaddict View Post
    i andrew
    never heard of britania cues before
    this cue ( number 12 from the left ) looks like jian ying sold on ebay
    are they from china ?
    cgi.ebay.fr/AFRICAN-PADAUK-ROSEWOOD-Snooker-Cue-SETS-C04-/150594951915?pt=AU_Snooker_Pool_Billiards&hash=item2310289aeb
    not sure i think they are from thailand. but they are a lot better than those!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
      not sure i think they are from thailand. but they are a lot better than those!
      Andrew kindly sent me one of these 'britannia' cues and I can confirm that the cue is well made, exceptional value and different from the usual cues as it has a solid stainless steel joint and ferrule. The wood used for the face splices on my cue are also out of the ordinary and look lovely. I definitely gives these cues the thumbs up.

Oldgit
      'Believe To Achieve'

Comment

• Sorry to go a bit off track here. I keep hearing about Trevor White having a new extension pin and I am just wondering when did that happen and is that a particular reason for him to do this?
        Thank you.
        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
          Sorry to go a bit off track here. I keep hearing about Trevor White having a new extension pin and I am just wondering when did that happen and is that a particular reason for him to do this?
          Thank you.
          end of july i think - no idea ask him!

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
            end of july i think - no idea ask him!
            I see, thank you anyway. And I reckon you have both new and old extensions from Trevor?
            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
              I see, thank you anyway. And I reckon you have both new and old extensions from Trevor?
              yes i think so but not mini butts.

Comment

• ADR147 - Do you have any extensions or minibutts for current Mke Wooldridge Cues.

Comment

• mastercue price?

Comment

• Its mine. I brought it a few weeks ago. How much you want to bid me for it?? lol.

It is a very nice cue though....
                    If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

• haha ah right mate - how much did you pay out of interest?

Comment

• I have 2 x britannia ash rack cues.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2208414412...84.m1439.l2649

By far the best 2 rack cues I have seen. The cues are straight grain ash and feel really good.

If you were only interested in potting balls then these cues are sweet.

Comment

• hi,
                          can you tell me what cues you still have for sale at the moment
                          cheers
                          sean

Comment

• Originally Posted by viewsonic View Post
                            haha ah right mate - how much did you pay out of interest?
                            Give me your email and I'll send you the amount. I don't think its fair to publish it.
                            If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

• anyone can get hold of andrew now ??i know his on a holiday but the item he ship to me is taking too long i need the tracking number from him

Comment

• tofu:

Yes Andrew is on a short holiday right now. I believe he uses a FEDEX service which is supposed to be 7-10 business days so if it's been under 2 weeks then it should arrive at any time.

If it arrives later than the 10 days let Andrew know as he can likely claim his money back from FEDEX.

Terry
                                Terry Davidson
                                IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Working...
                                X