No announcement yet.

Current selection of cues for sale from ADR147

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• think he shipped it out on 4th..today 12th i will see later if theres any postage..items from airin had already arrived..got a card yesterday from my local post office i thought it was andrew's item that arrived..woke up early with high hopes and plan to head down to my snooker hall to shoot some balls but all hopes was gone when the lady pass me a small package..hahahha kinda spoil my morning

Comment

• Problem is, Airin is on the west coast of Canada and a little closer to Singapore than Andrew in Scotland.

Terry
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

• No panic. 10 -14 days is the norm...

Comment

• Originally Posted by tofushop193 View Post
          anyone can get hold of andrew now ??i know his on a holiday but the item he ship to me is taking too long i need the tracking number from him
          Hi Tofushop193... so what did you get?
          When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

• jp classic lo..got it today...andrew really did a great job packing it up..thanks andrew

Comment

think he shipped it out on 4th..today 12th i will see later if theres any postage..items from airin had already arrived..got a card yesterday from my local post office i thought it was andrew's item that arrived..woke up early with high hopes and plan to head down to my snooker hall to shoot some balls but all hopes was gone when the lady pass me a small package..hahahha kinda spoil my morning
              Sorry to hear that.:-)
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

jp classic lo..got it today...andrew really did a great job packing it up..thanks andrew
                Just curious, how did Andrew package your cue?
                The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

• Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                  Sorry to hear that.:-)
                  hahahah its ok anyway thanks airin..great job

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wayne G View Post
                    Just curious, how did Andrew package your cue?
                    he pack it using plastic tube..it sure gives a lot of protection..

Comment

• Judging from the amount of cues that have gone through the hands of ADR147 I am sure he knows a thing or two about how to package a cue.:-)
                      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                        Judging from the amount of cues that have gone through the hands of ADR147 I am sure he knows a thing or two about how to package a cue.:-)
                        ^^^ +1 ^^^

I purchased one from him, brilliantly packaged, well protected, and very fast delivery (paid for Monday evening, delivered Wednesday morning!). Top dealer!
                        If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

• looking for a maple, 18 ozs, 57-58 what have you, about 300. 07980 716150. any after 9 am.

Comment

• Check Andy Travis s post in the for sale section.Maple one piece,bit light but Andy makes and repairs cues so alteration shouldnt be a problem.Read his current reviews and member comments,good value cues.You wont go far wrong with one of his.

Comment

• Hi there Andrew.

Looking for an ash cue 57", 18-18.5 oz, TW or JP preferable. Is there any available?
                              PM or email me please, mrgrey@mail.ru

Comment

• Hi there ADR, do you still have the master cue ultimate? If so price and specs please. If not, as I asked you before about 6 I was interested in and 4 of them were gone. Rather than me give you a list and you tell me they are all gone can you just tell me what you still have left under £200 please?

Comment

Working...
                                X