Current selection of cues for sale from ADR147

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jay_j View Post
    i was just near there last week to cranked up 2450 miles on my hire car in 10 days love the doin 90~110 on the motorway
    over here but not so good for the mpg
    Well i hope you managed to dodge the speed cameras
    Otherwise, bans/jail/hefty fine coming your way lol

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Well i hope you managed to dodge the speed cameras
      Otherwise, bans/jail/hefty fine coming your way lol
      yeah i think i did my girls form here so she kept a eye out to but worst case i got done ill be back in oz by then lol

Comment

Originally Posted by jay_j View Post
        yeah i think i did my girls form here so she kept a eye out to but worst case i got done ill be back in oz by then lol
        Well that's usually where we send our criminals too

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          Well that's usually where we send our criminals too
          that's how my family ended up there in the first place i guess lol at least the weather is good there im missing the sun bad atm

Comment

burwat is now sold.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

a few more available today.

Comment

how much for the olde ash? what spec? is it a replica or original?

Comment

Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
                  my thoughts too??

Comment

spec and price for the tw please

Comment

Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
                      i think its an early tony ions replica. i will look closely later.

Comment

Originally Posted by itx View Post
                        spec and price for the tw please
                        its brand new and prety special spec is 57.5" 9.5mm and 17.7oz price i am not sure yet

Comment

Cue arrived today. Looks good. Can't wait til tonight to try it out! Very well packaged and quick delivery. ADR = top dealer. Anyone buying won't be disappointed!
                          If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

Originally Posted by deant1982 View Post
                            Cue arrived today. Looks good. Can't wait til tonight to try it out! Very well packaged and quick delivery. ADR = top dealer. Anyone buying won't be disappointed!
                            Hi Dean
                            Can I ask which one did you go for and its specs?
                            Cheers
                            Dean ()
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                              Hi Dean
                              Can I ask which one did you go for and its specs?
                              Cheers
                              Dean ()
                              Hi Dean. (awesome name btw!!)
                              I got the Mastercue Ultimate - number 10 from left, maple 3/4 with green veneer and (not sure) either "asian snakewood" (according to their description on the MC site) or Amboyna burl face splice. (It looks like the latter to me). Not too certain of the specs, I wanted a decent cue to have as a back up whilst mine is hanging out with Tony Glover again next week, and I wanted to try a maple for a while, so thought I'd have a bash at that one.
                              As a rough idea, I'd say its about 57 1/2", 9 or 9 1/2mm tip, slightly narrower butt than mine (prob 28/28.5, mine is 29.5), but feels great. Its a bit lighter than mine, but not too bad. Prob about 17.5 oz. I'll get the actual length, tip, and butt measurements later when I can get a tape measurement and caliper on it. Sorry this all a bit vague.....
                              Dean
                              If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

Originally Posted by deant1982 View Post
                                Hi Dean. (awesome name btw!!)
                                I got the Mastercue Ultimate - number 10 from left, maple 3/4 with green veneer and (not sure) either "asian snakewood" (according to their description on the MC site) or Amboyna burl face splice. (It looks like the latter to me). Not too certain of the specs, I wanted a decent cue to have as a back up whilst mine is hanging out with Tony Glover again next week, and I wanted to try a maple for a while, so thought I'd have a bash at that one.
                                As a rough idea, I'd say its about 57 1/2", 9 or 9 1/2mm tip, slightly narrower butt than mine (prob 28/28.5, mine is 29.5), but feels great. Its a bit lighter than mine, but not too bad. Prob about 17.5 oz. I'll get the actual length, tip, and butt measurements later when I can get a tape measurement and caliper on it. Sorry this all a bit vague.....
                                Dean
                                That is a good choice, Asian Snakewood (COLUBRINA ASIATICA) [Google ] definitely not Amboyna
                                Hope you enjoy playing with maple and this cue in particular
                                Enjoy your frames tonight
                                Dean (ditto )
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X