Current selection of cues for sale from ADR147

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    i will go and check - don't buy it on ebay though~!
    Hi ADR,
    Just wondering if you have either a mastercraft , master cue for sale . I'm looking for great hitting cue rather than Good looking cue with the splicings. Plain ebony or a single splicing like the conquest or retribution.. Or if you have a used one also. Thanks.. Don't really have much of a budget.. And I've read that you may be able to work a deal out here rather on ebay ... Just so you know... From Bangalore , India

Comment

• Originally Posted by Maddog302 View Post
      Hi ADR,
      Just wondering if you have either a mastercraft , master cue for sale . I'm looking for great hitting cue rather than Good looking cue with the splicings. Plain ebony or a single splicing like the conquest or retribution.. Or if you have a used one also. Thanks.. Don't really have much of a budget.. And I've read that you may be able to work a deal out here rather on ebay ... Just so you know... From Bangalore , India
      I have a few might interest you - shipping is the problem - email me adr147@hotmail.com i will send you a list of cues.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Hi Adrian,
        I have got up to £150 to spend on cue can you help?
        Specs would be 58 inch 9mm tip 3/4 18.5oz minimum!
        I don't really want to spend £150 so less would be good!
        Thanks

Comment

• Originally Posted by james250t View Post
          Hi Adrian,
          I have got up to £150 to spend on cue can you help?
          Specs would be 58 inch 9mm tip 3/4 18.5oz minimum!
          I don't really want to spend £150 so less would be good!
          Thanks
          it's andrew - not sure what i would have at 9mm but i am planning on getting some made in 8-9mm if you are not in a hurry.

Comment

it's andrew - not sure what i would have at 9mm but i am planning on getting some made in 8-9mm if you are not in a hurry.
            oooops sorry Andrew! need it for friday lol

Comment

oooops sorry Andrew! need it for friday lol
              lol gl with that!

Comment

lol gl with that!
                Lol,

James, i suggest you give dave at Craftsmans or Stu at greenbaize a ring. Possibly both!!

Comment

• he he thanks mate!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jaffa.johnson View Post
                    Lol,

James, i suggest you give dave at Craftsmans or Stu at greenbaize a ring. Possibly both!!
                    I spoke to Dave and he sorted me out a Geordie Suprema cue, I was looking at the more expensive ones but all the tips were 9.5mm which for me is a bit too big for English pool and the odd game of snooker!
                    Dave was great, really helpful and has couriered the cue to me so it will be here in a couple of days!
                    greenbaize didn't have anything with a small enough tip but the cues looked lovely!
                    Anyway the cue is 19.75oz with a 9mm tip and exactly what I wanted although I am still reserving judgement on what it plays like!

Comment

Originally Posted by jaffa.johnson View Post
                      Lol,

I spoke to Dave and he sorted me out a Geordie Suprema cue, I was looking at the more expensive ones but all the tips were 9.5mm which for me is a bit too big for English pool and the odd game of snooker!
                      Dave was great, really helpful and has couriered the cue to me so it will be here in a couple of days!
                      greenbaize didn't have anything with a small enough tip but the cues looked lovely!
                      Anyway the cue is 19.75oz with a 9mm tip and exactly what I wanted although I am still reserving judgement on what it plays like!
                      The Geordie pool cues aren't bad actually, I know I few players who have them, often laqured though is my only fault with them

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
                        The Geordie pool cues aren't bad actually, I know I few players who have them, often laqured though is my only fault with them
                        I have stripped and re done a fair few of them.

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
                          I have stripped and re done a fair few of them.
                          Playing against my ex team mate tonight who plays with a supreme that I stripped and re-finished as it happens

Comment

• Well that's o.k I am not afraid to refinish it if I have to! Quite enjoy it actually!!

Comment

• Hi ADR147

Do you still have the 2 Trevor White maple cues 3rd and 4th from the left?
                              If so would you consider a trade on one of them?
                              do you have any other decent maple cues available?

thanks,

Comment

• [QUOTE=donmilo1;734163]Hi ADR147

Do you still have the 2 Trevor White maple cues 3rd and 4th from the left?
                                If so would you consider a trade on one of them?
                                do you have any other decent maple cues available?

thanks,[/QUOTE

Check the date of the post its over 2 years old the chances of him still having those cues are the same as me knocking in back to back 147s

Comment

Working...
                                X