john parris ultimate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay john parris ultimate

As some of u may be aware I had my cue stolen and bought a john parris ultimate of another tsf member yesterday. I thought my old cue was 58.5 inch long and the parris is 58.25 I didnt think it would make much difference but there's more than quarter inch difference so my old cue must of been 59 inch. As I'm 6 foot 4 it is too.short. big shame because it is a nice cue. It was made in 1996 for Nigel bond but he never used it and sold to the member I bought it off. Has always been maintained by cue craft including cue craft quick release joint which parris didn't do at the time. Quick sale needed as I need the money to sort another cue out for next week.
    57.5 inch
    8.75mm tip can be put back to 9 or 10mm by parris for 65 pound.
    18.25 oz
    comes with mini butt and telescopic extension screw in.
    Cue craft leatherette wide 3/4 case
    Quick sale 350

Expect to see this on ebay for silly money soon after ya sell bud. bargain indeed.

All the best man...

Comment

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6...2010100049.jpg

Comment

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/5...yshire2012.jpg

Comment

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/599...yshire2012.jpg

Comment

why dont you list this in ebay and it will fetch so much more than you are asking?

Also, please note that just going to craftsman will not guarantee you the same feeling cue you had before. Two exact same spec cues can be different.

You will have to go through the process of getting used to the new cue.
            Last edited by jaffa.johnson; 4 January 2012, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by jaffa.johnson View Post
              why dont you list this in ebay and it will fetch so much more than you are asking?

Also, please note that just going to craftsman will not guarantee you the same feeling cue you had before. Two exact same spec cues can be different.

You will have to go through the process of getting used to the new cue.
              But the odds of him finding one similar is far greater with so many cues to choose from muck . The odds are incresed greatly .

Comment

Errr you say it is 58.25 and also 57.5 ??? which is correct ???????????

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                  Errr you say it is 58.25 and also 57.5 ??? which is correct ???????????
                  I thought I was missing something as nobody else picked up on it lol

Comment

Sorry me getting mixed up 57.5. Sorry

Comment

hi baz, have u recieve my pm?
                      In progressing!!

Comment

This cue was only purchased recently for the same price he's asking for it, very good of him to only ask what he paid for as most would want more for it!

I've seen this cue often and had a knock with it, it is a very nice cue indeed but has an 8mil tip to it so a bit too small for me otherwise I might have had it for myself!
                        One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

Originally Posted by jaffa.johnson View Post

This is very true, i had to learn it the hard way.
                          "It's just a shot away" -Rolling Stones-

Comment

Baz have you had my PMs?

Comment

Far be it for me to question you selling the cue bud..... But didn't Dave say in the other thread you could have the cue on sale or return basis??
                              Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                              Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Working...
                              X