Hand Spliced Cue Craft 3/4 Ash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Hand Spliced Cue Craft 3/4 Ash

I have for sale (friends cue) hand spliced ebony cue craft cue. The cue is missing the badge and I cant be sure whether its the monarch model or the sherwood model. It has an ash front splice over 2 different shades of green veneers. It has a the cue craft quick release joint. No SD joint.

The cue has been expertly refinished and fitted with brand new elkmaster tip. Its a nice stiff shaft with spring and lovely grain. Its silky smooth and overall a bargain buy.

£110 delivered to uk.

57.3 inchs
    9.75 tip
    30mm
    17.5oz
    18 inch balance
    dead straight

Not that this makes any difference but worth a mention, my mate made his highest break with this cue of 71.
    Attached Files

More photos.
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a Sherwood to me.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        Looks like a Sherwood to me.
        Cheers,

Right guys, unless anyone can prove Dean wrong, its a sherwood cue.

Comment

Sherwood,newer style nameplate.

Comment

Definitely a sherwood. It's the exact same as mine, also with the oval brass coloured badge. Just to add, they are quite nice cues, especially for the relatively small price you pay for them. My sherwood is my first proper cue that hasnt been one of the crap mass-produced Argos jobs and I've been impressed.

Comment

I understand that cuecraft's custom cues are oil finished. Is that true for models like the Sherwood as well?
              Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

It had an oil type finish.

The cue has been refinished now and is silky smooth.

Comment

Bump,

This is a lovely cue and a bargain price. I have ordered a replacement badge which will arrive over next few days.

PM if you want a great cue without having spend to a small fortune.

Cheers guys,

Comment

Working...
                  X