Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay 1 piece John Parris Special 1 piece ash cue

selling John Parris Special cue

lovely playing cue with great feel and balance. whoever buys it will not be disappointed.
    cue was refinished/re-feruled by Robert Osbourne 2 weeks ago.

specs as follows;

1 piece ash cue with ebony butt spliced in 4 secondary Honduras Rosewood and small Ebony face splice over single thin red veneer
    57'' 3/4 long
    30.4mm butt
    10mm ferule
    18 oz
    17'' balance point

posted to uk

cue will be sold on first come first served basis

pm if interested

cheers

Last edited by 147alltheway; 21 December 2012, 11:19 PM.

That is really a stunning looking cue. Shouldn't last long.
    The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Lovely cue, just pleased specs not quite mine plus i'm skint

Comment

It's a lovely cue and in trademark design for you isn't it? I remember you having another cue in a very similar design can't remember the maker though.......Hunt & Osbourne maybe??
        On Cue Facebook Page
        Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
        Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
          It's a lovely cue and in trademark design for you isn't it? I remember you having another cue in a very similar design can't remember the maker though.......Hunt & Osbourne maybe??
          You're right Stu ! Its a cracking playing cue and I quite like the design but in all honesty prefer simple plain black ebony butt. The hunt and Osbourne was somewhat similar in design but after I found out that three separate jobs been done to the butt alone I've returned it to a seller who kindly took it back.
          Last edited by 147alltheway; 2 December 2012, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            Lovely cue, just pleased specs not quite mine plus i'm skint
            John mucka I remember you were interested in this beauty when I bought it back from Pete. Never could of though I will be selling it tbh but times are changing so time to move on came , nance the sale.

Comment

Originally Posted by 147alltheway View Post
              You're right Stu ! Its a cracking playing cue and I quite like the design but in all honesty prefer simple plain black ebony butt. The hunt and Osbourne was somewhat similar in design but after I found out that three separate jobs been done to the butt alone I've returned it to a seller who kindly took it back.
              Yeah that was the one, I remember you saying that now and I would have felt the same as I prefer a cue that hasn't been tinkered with really. Its just not the same cue as made! My dad has a computer that he claims he's had for the last 15 years but its had two new motherboards and processors, two larger hard drives, a new graphics card, more ram...........and even a new case and he claims it is the very same computer!!
              On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

trigger comes to mind again lol

Comment

1 piece John Parris Special 1 piece ash cue

Lol Jim triggers brush!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                    Tell me about it Jim.

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                      Yep, that's how we refer to it!!
                      On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

Does anyone play with a JP cue? All I see is JP cues for sale as people don't get on with them, it's like they're ordered, paid for, delivered a year later and flogged within a month, what's wrong with them?

Comment

Originally Posted by sberry View Post
                          Does anyone play with a JP cue? All I see is JP cues for sale as people don't get on with them, it's like they're ordered, paid for, delivered a year later and flogged within a month, what's wrong with them?
                          It's the same for any maker, if the cue doesn't suit you then best to sell it on and keep looking for "the one"
                          It's possible you could get used to it given time, but sometimes you just know it's not right

Comment

I can assure you there's nothing wrong with this cue, it's a real beauty!!

I've been lucky enough to have a knock with this cue and its a real cracker somebody is going to pick themselves up a lovely looking and playing cue.

As is said above sometimes people's specs change and its time to move on to a cue that suits you better.
                            Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                            Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

There are many more people buying cues from all of the various cue makers, JP included who keep them and are quite happy playing with them than you see for sale on TSF.

Comment

Working...
                              X