Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Ebony Mini Butt

Hi
    I am looking for a mini butt, anyone got a old one they no longer use. not looking to spend a lot £10 ish including postage any joint.

Cheers

NOW HAVE ONE thanks for all replies
    Last edited by foss13; 30 March 2013, 07:37 AM. Reason: No longer need

Might be worth asking ur snooker club mate, they get left lying round sometimes thats how I got 1 for one of my old cues
    "It might not be on stats or titles but in terms of talent and the ability to play snooker erm......he's the best" Hendry's humbled words on Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Comment

Originally Posted by foss13 View Post
      Hi
      I am looking for a mini butt, anyone got a old one they no longer use. not looking to spend a lot £10 ish including postage any joint.

Cheers
      ANY JOINT?????? you will be very lucky if you get one with same thread as your cue

Comment

well i have a box full of such things - what is is for?
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie View Post
          Might be worth asking ur snooker club mate, they get left lying round sometimes thats how I got 1 for one of my old cues
          Typical scouser eh Stevie!!!!!!
          You may defeat me but I will fight you to the very end!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by fred.england View Post
            Typical scouser eh Stevie!!!!!!
            lol lying round, handed in and never collected I meant u big celery loving one ball wonder!!!!!!
            "It might not be on stats or titles but in terms of talent and the ability to play snooker erm......he's the best" Hendry's humbled words on Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Comment

I have a black wooden mini butt with Parris joint I could post out to you for a tenner if you like?
              Let me know.
              VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
              Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
              Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
              Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Working...
              X