No announcement yet.

Crispian Jones 1pc Ash Cue Stunning! + Pool or Snooker Mini Butts Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Crispian Jones 1pc Ash Cue Stunning! + Pool or Snooker Mini Butts Available

FOR SALE - STUNNING CRISPIAN JONES 1pc ASH CUE EBONY BUTT WITH BEAUTIFUL BUBINGA SPLICES + POOL OR SNOOKER MINI BUTTS AVAILABLE - OPEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS!!

You can message me here or email me: topgazza@aol.com

Stunning 1pc Selected Ash Shaft Ebony Butt with Bubinga Splices - Specs: Length 58", Weight 17.5oz, Butt 30.2mm, Tip Size 9mm

Small Maple Mini Butt above is SOLD!
    Last edited by gazza147; 7 November 2013, 12:01 AM.

I would love the mini.mini butt if that's available

Comment

Hi Izzyfcuk,
      Please private message me or email me which one your after m8 as the Maple One is Now SOLD.

Comment

Grab a Bargain now "BUY" this stunning Cue and have a Mini Butt for FREE!!!

Comment

Stunning Cue and Custom Mini Butt £350 ovno Deliverd in the UK - Grab a Bargain Now!!

Comment

Hi mate have u got a price for cue and mini butt pls, I like the look of the striped mini. Cheers Dave.

Comment

Hi Dave,
              I have replied to your email m8, the Stripey Mini Butt I really wanted to Keep too be honest as its Very Rare! but may sell if Right Price is Offerd! Not a Cheap Mini Butt to make let alone sell!....lol

The Small Mini Butt in Picture above on the Right is made out of Rosewood the LEFT one is Made of Maple and is Sold.

The 2 Mini Butts above this Picture the LEFT MINI BUTT: Made out of OVANGKOL and the RIGHT: Made of BUBINGA - BUBINGA - MAPLE - ROSEWOOD - OVANGKOL - MACASSAR EBONY.

Cheers Gaz.

Comment

Cue is now SOLD

Comment

Working...
                X