Bargain Cue Tip packs for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Bargain Cue Tip packs for sale

I am in the slow process of getting rid of my Billiards/Snooker collection which includes furniture, scoreboards, cues, balls, books, etc and have just listed on eBay some cue tip packs.

Most of the cue tips are Elkmasters but there are some other tips that I've accumulated and won't be using myself now, so they are for sale in ten job lots each of which will contain at least 7 tips plus sandpaper, though one envelope will contain a Talisman Pro S tip (worth more than the pack) amongst the 7 tips, another will contain a Buffalo tip (worth £3) amongst the 7 tips, four envelopes will contain 7 tips plus sandpaper and a new tube of super glue, three will contain 7 tips plus sandpaper and a 10mm Brass Ferrule and only one envelope will contain 7 tips plus sandpaper but not including either a Buffalo, Talisman, ferrule or glue.

So, if you want/need some spare tips and fancy a possible bargain for less than a fiver including free royal mail first class post, get in quick as it's just the ten envelopes.

Linky: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1310446925...84.m1558.l2649

Hopefully plod won't try to crush the glue and later in the week I'll be listing a very nice WJ Peall 3304 record break cue and maybe an Exquisite cue + extensions + case. Feedback always nice but if the first tip buyer gets the Talisman it might be nice if you wait for all to sell before shouting it out, if you know what I mean. One of the other tips is an MW tip as Jim sent me one and I didn't like the look of it, it's one of the lighter coloured ones, apparently.
    Last edited by sberry; 11 November 2013, 07:01 PM.

Not a bad idea, I can see some people feeling a bit ripped off if they're the unlucky ones who end up with 4 x 11mm elks with 2 Cannon(presume blue velvet) and a Robin Scott. On the other hand if they get the talisman or MW or Buffalo tip it could be a bargain. Good luck with the sale and to those buying :-)

Comment

I think the mw is in the 7 plus sandpaper envelope so every pack isn't bad and a couple are very good, luck of the draw really, no good to me anymore so hope players can make use of them.

Comment

Yep, you pay your money and take your chance :-)

Comment

Ok, plenty of watchers and views but hands staying in pockets - was it that over priced? Anyway, still no good to me so price slashed to £3.59 per envelope which means after the stamp each envelope will cost £2.99 and will contain 7 tips and sandpaper, and 4 will have glue, 3 a ferrule, 1 a Talisman, 1 a Buffalo and 1 an MW - lucky dip bargain?

Comment

well its worth a go. so ordering now.

Comment

the floodgates have opened

off to the pub now, better buy some stamps...

Comment

It seems I couldn't count and some of the envelopes have 8 tips in and some have the 7, thanks to Andy and another so far and I'll aim to get them in the post office for the half five collection but knowing our posties it'll probably be a Wednesday delivery. Eight envelopes left. Cues to be listed this week, I keep saying.

Comment

Working...
                X