***TC balls, and case if required***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay ***TC balls, and case if required***

Both my new clubs provide TC balls, so no further use for these, all balls in excellent condition, only the white has a small chip in it, never bothered me and cheap to replace anyway. Balls are around £115 new nowadays

3 options

1) TC balls in original box = £50 delivered SOLD
    2) Modified cutlery box Case on it's own £20 delivered
    3) Cue Craft case (around £60 new) Case on it's own £35 delivered

Last edited by jrc750; 16 November 2013, 05:30 PM. Reason: Balls now sold, cases available

Now that would be a real steal for me if you are covering delivery to Canada, but I suspect you're not. If you are I'll take them with the original box

Terry
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Lol sorry Terry, post to UK only at those prices, will be £25 extra to Canada !!

Comment

jrc i take them £50 delivered

Comment

Originally Posted by garysnooker View Post
          jrc i take them £50 delivered
          Thankyou, i'll pm you now

Comment

got to go out will be back soon thanks gary

Comment

The modified cutlery box looks just the job. Expect someone needing a cheap case would snap this up if you're looking to offload it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
                The modified cutlery box looks just the job. Expect someone needing a cheap case would snap this up if you're looking to offload it.
                Yep balls are now sold, so cases are available. Got someone interested maybe in the Cue Craft one, so need to await response on that.
                If someone wants a cheap case, then will sell modified cutlery box for £20 delivered, bargain
                (Think i paid my mate £20 for it, then bought corner protectors later)

Comment

Cue Craft case still available

Comment

just to let you know jrc that i got the balls today well happy with them thanks gary

Comment

Excellent, cheers mate

Comment

Working...
                      X