9.5 tip
    57 and a half inches in lengh
    18.2 oz in weight
    Balance point at 17
    Slim butt
    Mini butt socket fitted
    Mini butt
    case

Nice exclusive design - excellent condition - perfectly straight - stiff shaft- all >>>>> in line and no difference to an ultimate in design in fact this is better than some.

Comes with mini butt extention and case stiff shaft.

Oh yes and it is red glue -

Anyone interested on here?
    Last edited by Byrom; 28 November 2013, 12:46 PM.

What a great way to advertise your cue using a video .....Brilliant mate .

Good luck with the sale .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

cheers Neil - Yeah dont know why more people dont do it - I am no movie director but it is easier then posting selected pictures.

Nice cue - wont be here long roll up roll up get it while its hot.

Comment

Sorry can't start a post yet, stephen Maguires friend here he's selling most of his cues due to chopping and changing 2 much all maple similar spec, 58 inch 18 oz 9.5 mm there's a 3 1/4 master cue , 1 piece ton praram , 3 1/4 tony glover and a 1 piece Jason Owen any 1 interested email me at bulldogs147@hotmail.co.uk sorry to gate crash this post. Cheers. PAT

Comment

Good luck with the sell mate, looks great would have been tempted if it was longer.

Comment

yep, brilliant way to advertise but where is the commentary? "ROS got a 147 with this actual cue" etc
            nice looking cue, shame about the new dent in to when putting the butt back in the case

good luck with the sale.
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by bulldogs View Post
              Sorry can't start a post yet, stephen Maguires friend here he's selling most of his cues due to chopping and changing 2 much all maple similar spec, 58 inch 18 oz 9.5 mm there's a 3 1/4 master cue , 1 piece ton praram , 3 1/4 tony glover and a 1 piece Jason Owen any 1 interested email me at bulldogs147@hotmail.co.uk sorry to gate crash this post. Cheers. PAT
              one more post and you will have more functions. Including the ability add images to your posts (which you can do anyway by Photobucket, etc )
              Are you Stephen's said-friend or you know someone who is Stephen's friend?

Comment

Close friend he's just not good with computers and not got much patience I will try to start a new thread now

Comment

That is a beautiful cue there that would make a lovely christmas present to me from me, just sadly not to my specs.
                  On Cue Facebook Page
                  Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                  Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

As fedia might say -

yes lovely cue has Ronnie o Sulivans handprint still on it from when he picked it up just before I got it off him - I Made 16 maximuns with it and won the fleetwood individuals with it in 1997 but I cant seem to get on with it - prefer maple

When pottings this cue does it all - while you sit down and drink beer - so responsive you can pot balls on someone elses table
                    and I use to screw up down up down and back up with check side no problems.

That do ya?

Seiously it is worth it - nice set - selling today had an offer of 500 so far any takers before I put the hammer down? I cant say how it plays as I have never actually used it - but it is not whippy - seems stiff and my mate had a ton or two with it so there you go.

Comment

your mate? would that be ROS?

good luck with the sale

A friend has recently go a Pyragon with trad-splicing, a very nice cue but not worth as much (personallyI think he over paid) as it is pool-spec at less than 8mm! shame

Comment

THIS cue can cut the balls back so thin they end up infront of where they started - the cue pot balls with no throw what so ever even with exteem side ings - and it screws back so strong Judd Trump rang me to ask for advice. He wanted it and offered me 300 quid some fake tan and a pair of dodgy shoes.
                        Last edited by Byrom; 27 November 2013, 02:18 PM.

Comment

offer of 500 turned down -

Look guys this is a red glue model that has been part of a collection so not used much at all - it is in as new condition and includes 2 extentions and a case - will let it go posted today for 600 -

It is so nice I want to buy it off me -

any takers want this under the tree last few hours before its gone - you cant loose - money in the bank - go on you know you want it - this is the one - take it home - get the wife some plastic earings for Christmas instead - treat yourself to this beauty - you know it makes sense.

roll up roll up
                          Last edited by Byrom; 27 November 2013, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                            THIS cue can cut the balls back so thin they end up infront of where they started - the cue pot balls with no throw what so ever even with exteem side ings - and it screws back so strong Judd Trump rang me to ask for advice. He wanted it and offered me 300 quid some fake tan and a pair of dodgy shoes.
                            What????????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

I think he's paraphrasing the Freida fella.

DeanH suggested commentary in the video along Freida's lines of patter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X