• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay John parris traditional cue

John parris traditional cue. Used twice. 58 inches
    9.5mm tip
    18ounce

Selling with receipt for 370 due to tip size being too large for my liking as play mostly English pool. 11 month wait on this cue at the moment. Any interest text me on 07903048401

John parris traditional cue

still up for sale?

Comment

Dont buy of this *****

Comment

Originally Posted by walkerpool View Post
        Dont buy of this *****
        hi walker
        can you explain this post please
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I thought all sales had to go through that Panjo thing.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
            I thought all sales had to go through that Panjo thing.
            The original post is from Feb (prior to Panjo) . . .
            Last edited by mythman69; 18 October 2014, 11:35 AM.
            My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
            I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

looks like walker may of had dealings with the op before that didn't end the best

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                looks like walker may of had dealings with the op before that didn't end the best
                Paid twice with paypal and never got the cue i lost around £100 in fees,He is a top class Wa nk er

Comment

Paid twice with paypal and never got the cue i lost around £100 in fees,He is a top class Wa nk er
                  How did you lose out ?? i thought you were covered using paypal ???

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    How did you lose out ?? i thought you were covered using paypal ???
                    I sent payment with the paypal mobile app and was not covered wrong type of payment complete BS so i put up a fight with paypal to get my money back,3 month later i got a reply that i would get my money back less Cancellation & Administration Fee i am still pissed over it all with him and paypal.

Comment

John parris traditional cue

walker - did you get any explanation why the cue was not sent?
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                        walker - did you get any explanation why the cue was not sent?
                        Lots mate Lol he is full of Sh*t he told paypal it was posted when he did answer he laughing down the phone at me saying he had my address threatening me and my family i asked the scum to meet me but he was all talk.

Comment

I assume you got Police involved ??

Comment

No mate it all got a bit ugly the wife was giving me loads over the money,I know he plays in the derby pool league and i am thinking of playing county pool again so one day our paths will cross.

Comment

No mate it all got a bit ugly the wife was giving me loads over the money,I know he plays in the derby pool league and i am thinking of playing county pool again so one day our paths will cross.
                              you should of drove to derby and chewed into the tw*t

Comment

Working...
                              X