jrc high bidder on my cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay jrc high bidder on my cue

Would you like to do buisness on here my friend the cue cost me 420 in total make me an offer ? Thanks

Lol at £77 i was hardly going to be the highest bidder for long, i just like to help sales get going
    Did you really pay £420 for it ?? jeez that's way way too high
    Throw me a figure you are really looking for

Comment

I think 370 is fair as thats what pete 147 paid for it then sold it to me for 420 admitly i paid over the odds but ive had rob re condition its got brand new ferrell ect so i think 370 is fair

Comment

Good luck with the sale mate, but too high for me, would need to have it shortened to 58" anyway
        But i shall keep tabs on it on the bay

Comment

Badge doesn't look right to me on that mast cue!

Comment

Any1 got a link ta

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              Lol at £77 i was hardly going to be the highest bidder for long, i just like to help sales get going
              Oh finally !...so it's you then John who keeps bidding all the cues up on ebay?!...no wonder it's so hard to find a bargain on there anymore !!...LOL

EZ
              " It's impossible to put a price on happiness "...:-) EZ

Comment

Originally Posted by EZ_4_U_OK View Post
                Oh finally !...so it's you then John who keeps bidding all the cues up on ebay?!...no wonder it's so hard to find a bargain on there anymore !!...LOL

EZ
                Hey man at any one time i am bidding on around 15 cues lol, but not daft amounts just to get things ticking along

Comment

He's removed the cue from ebay now!!!! with bids on it, isn't it the second one he's removed before the end?

Comment

Im having problems with my ebay account its removed all my listings and wont let me sign in on both acounts i have i owe them money or something i dunno give up

Comment

Cue is still for sale 370 posted

Comment

Or crazy invoice chinese guy has reported me for not sending him the will hunt cue he didnt pay for lol

Comment

Cue is sold no longer aviliable

Comment

Working...
                          X