Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One piece "Ronnie" replica ash snooker cue - SOLD

One piece "Ronnie" replica ash snooker cue

Maybe you can't play like Ronnie but you can own a similar cue to him at least
    This cue was made by Welsh Pool Trading in the Parris "Traditional" style this superb one piece ash cue has a hand spliced ebony butt with an Ovangkol front splice over a thick maple veneer, plus there is a butt joint which takes an airlock style extension.
    The shaft could grace any Ultimate cue with superb chevrons/arrows on the upper side and a blank belly for ultra smooth cueing over the bridge
    Specs: 57" long, 9.8 ferrule, 16.3 oz, 29.3 butt, great 17 3/4" balance point

Just need to add, free shipping is to UK only, any overseas buyers need to ask for a quote

List Date: 5/3/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: One piece "Ronnie" replica ash snooker cue
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

--------------------------------------

Very nice JRC never saw there cues before you have a nice collection mate good luck with sale

Comment

Used to have a really nice one which if better specs for me i would never have sold

Comment

Sorry cue looks like been sold, local pick up

Comment

Just been on a "road trip" up the A1 to see John and collect my new purchase. Unfortunately for my wallet, there happened to be a near mint Burwat Champion up there in his superb collection......needless to say it is now laying on my dining table with my original purchase, having just been oiled!!!!
          Thank you John, and just to let the rest of my fellow Forum members know, he is a top bloke, very knowledgable, keeps records of all cue specs etc. probably bordering on obsessive there John mate!!!! Only kidding of course, many thanks again for 2 quality cues, can't wait to get down the club and try them out.

Comment

That is one very nice looking cue, the best one I have seen, just a bit light for me, could you let me know how it plays and if you normally play with the "usual" 18 ounce cue, what it's like to use a lighter one.
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Thanks Glenn, nice to meet you, so my plan of showing you all my cues at once worked ehh
              Hope they both suit you
              The specs thing must come from my job as a draughtsman, everything is documented and kept for years lol

Comment

Yes mate JRC is a top guy he always puts my pics up for me and a lot of members and as you say he realy knows his stuf a think he should get A knighthood

Comment

Originally Posted by gtjohnnymac1965 View Post
                  Just been on a "road trip" up the A1 to see John and collect my new purchase. Unfortunately for my wallet, there happened to be a near mint Burwat Champion up there in his superb collection......needless to say it is now laying on my dining table with my original purchase, having just been oiled!!!!
                  Thank you John, and just to let the rest of my fellow Forum members know, he is a top bloke, very knowledgable, keeps records of all cue specs etc. probably bordering on obsessive there John mate!!!! Only kidding of course, many thanks again for 2 quality cues, can't wait to get down the club and try them out.
                  Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                  Thanks Glenn, nice to meet you, so my plan of showing you all my cues at once worked ehh
                  Hope they both suit you
                  The specs thing must come from my job as a draughtsman, everything is documented and kept for years lol
                  doesn't everyone do this?

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Hello Forum Members

The above cue is now up for sale from me as being under a medically forced early retirement from the game.

Price is only £150 including postage within UK.

Please PM me if interested in purchasing this lovely cue in time for the upcoming new season.

Comment

Sorry to hear this m8, the Cue looks very good for that Price good luck with the sale.

Gaz.

Originally Posted by gtjohnnymac1965 View Post
                      Hello Forum Members

The above cue is now up for sale from me as being under a medically forced early retirement from the game.

Price is only £150 including postage within UK.

Please PM me if interested in purchasing this lovely cue in time for the upcoming new season.

Comment

*****Cue still for sale. Reduced now to £135 inc. delivery in UK*****

PM me for any further details but all specs are still as stated in original advert from May of this year.

Thanks

Glenn

Comment

Working...
                        X