John Parris Limited Edition Cue . only one ever made!!! - SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Parris Limited Edition Cue . only one ever made!!! - SOLD

John Parris Limited Edition Cue . only one ever made!!!

hi. for sale this complitely one off John Parris Limited Edition 3/4 cue . John himself confirmed that it was one of the couple of designs which was never picked for the production in limited edition cues line up. its a red glue model with lovely ash shaft with straightest grain on the side of the shaft.
    cue is straight as a dye. there couple of minor marks on the butt otherwise in really good condition.

relisted as the member on here couldn't pay due to personal reason.

P&P to uk 10
    P&P to rest of the world 40

just under 57"
    18.5 Oz
    8mm ferule
    29.8mm butt
    17"balance point
    3/4 joined

List Date: 6/16/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: John Parris Limited Edition Cue . only one ever made!!!
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

--------------------------------------

Last edited by 147alltheway; 17 June 2014, 06:33 AM.

I have always thought this was a beautiful cue. On again just wish it were a little longer. Stunning.

Comment

Beautiful a work of art.

Comment

Bump up ^^^

Comment

Originally Posted by mcwinch59 View Post
          Beautiful a work of art.
          It is indeed beautiful. Pictures don't do it's justice as in the flesh it looks even better.

Comment

Originally Posted by 147alltheway View Post
            It is indeed beautiful. Pictures don't do it's justice as in the flesh it looks even better.
            In the flesh, it's very very nice. looking forward to 1st outing on Tuesday.

Thanks for good communication and wrapping Mr 147.

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
              In the flesh, it's very very nice. looking forward to 1st outing on Tuesday.

Thanks for good communication and wrapping Mr 147.

No worries Mr B enjoy the cue.

Comment

If you tire of it billabong keep me in mind!lol was so tempted by it! stunning imo.

Comment

Originally Posted by justf View Post
                  If you tire of it billabong keep me in mind!lol was so tempted by it! stunning imo.
                  Will do sir. .

You start work on developing a more compact cue action, and it'll fit just fine.

Comment

Last night was the first chance to try out this cue, and it was very good.

Felt natural in the hand from 1st hit, quickly felt I was timing the ball well, and won me both

matches in our summer league singles.

I'll give it another 3 weeks, then probably end up like removal man Steve, and sell all other cues

( remove the option of jumping back and forth between cues ).

Thanks again Vlad for the cue.

Comment

Hows it going with the cue billabong? Did you find "the one"? Hope so mate.

Comment

Hows it going with the cue billabong? Did you find "the one"? Hope so mate.
                        It's going well enough to put my T.W. on fleabay. Felt great from 1st game.

I think I'll be keeping it a long time ( which in my cue history usually means over a year LOL ).

Comment

Glad to hear it's playing well for you bud.

Comment

Can you put up the link for your tw cue billabong? Has it pool specs?

Comment

Can you put up the link for your tw cue billabong? Has it pool specs?
                              Sure has, it's slightly more on fleabay, due to the % cut they take, but that's adjustable without the cut.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TREVOR-WHI...item4ad91f0d31
                              Last edited by billabong; 25 July 2014, 01:32 PM. Reason: wrong link

Comment

Working...
                              X