No announcement yet.

***1pc Niche Ultimate Cue In Mannock Style + Ebony mini butt *** - SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me too, no way you could get a better made cue for this price, I thought it would have sold quickly after my price drop of £38

Comment

Originally Posted by MinnesotaSlim85 View Post
      me too, no way you could get a better made cue for this price, I thought it would have sold quickly after my price drop of £38
      Maybe people thought it was too cheap? Put it up to 350 pounds and you'll have a bidding war!
      The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Originally Posted by Wayne G View Post
        Maybe people thought it was too cheap? Put it up to 350 pounds and you'll have a bidding war!
        You say that but you are quite right,it's in the mind kind of thing to many people looking for a cue.probably same reason why that Travis fella hasn't got a 42 yr waiting list because he actually charges what the actual cue is worth unlike many cuemakers. I understand business is business with cuemakers but paying way over the odds for a cue is stupid.

Comment

If I see a cue and thinks it's too cheap I'd buy it not be put off but that's me..maybe if I put my price up to £500 it will be snapped up
          I'm not trying to make a profit on it, I'm just trying to get back what I paid for it, which I thought would have been no problem as it's a stunning cue, my asking price is now is less than I paid for it after custom charges. so surprised it's not sold yet
          Last edited by MinnesotaSlim85; 3 July 2014, 07:56 PM.

Comment

if the tip was slightly smaller id snap this up!!

Comment

could always get it taken down smaller mate
              Last edited by MinnesotaSlim85; 4 July 2014, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Open to trade?

Comment

I'm only after cash sorry, got enough cues at the moment :snooker:

Comment

price drop to sell, bump bump!

Comment

Nice cue - this is a thing of beauty - surprised this is still for sale - is everyone saving for the holidays?.

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                        Nice cue - this is a thing of beauty - surprised this is still for sale - is everyone saving for the holidays?.
                        Same old cliche though Mate if the badge don't say trevor white, wooldridge, parris, glover, coutts or cook many people just pass it by.
                        But yes agree it's a stunner of a cue and a very good price.

Comment

bump bump bump for this stunning cue still for sell :snooker:

Comment

cue now sold :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                            X