Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Wooldridge Cue - No Longer Available

Mike Wooldridge Cue

Graves Eye Disease, means I am having to give up playing, seeing double not recommended having to guess rather than sight object ball

Just had ferrule by JB and joints changed by Mike along with MOT as he said Bloody Brilliant Job.

Very Rare Excellent condition just been through Mikes M.O.T at his workshop
    Both shafts and Butt are superb as you would expect from Mike, his finish is second to none! 2 Shafts 9.5mm new MW super tip and 8.5mm new MW super tip 56 1/2 " at 8.5 57" at 9.5 28mm Butt with Balance and jointed at 17" with hidden joint Both shafts Arrows/chevrons up with Butt perfectly lined up. Both weigh in at 19oz on my house scales

Any questions or if you wish different pics just ask, although I am very poor at taking pictures I will do my best.

You don't see Mikes cues with two shafts very often at all and highly unlikely to see one as good as this.

List Date: 7/3/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Mike Wooldridge Cue
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Sorry to hear your having to give up due to the eyesight problems, I know what thats like. Notice ther's no mention of any veneers or fancy splices. Maybe you forgot to mention them. If not that second shaft is bloody expensive.
    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Sorry to hear that Foss, good luck with the sale.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

It may well settle down with treatment, looking at a couple of years acording to the eye Doctor. As long as the double vision goes, i could always adjust to glasses if needed.

Comment

Nice to see the pictures. Lovely looking cue.
          "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

She is beautiful ~~~ Always dream to have a MW.

Good luck with the sales.
            I don't know what is "Graves Eye Disease" but get well soon & never give up ~~~~

Comment

I know this cue. It's magnificent. The butt is really beautiful and both shafts are top players. The buyer of this will not spend better money.

Comment

Hi there man

dont suppose you live in scotland so i can have a look?

Thanks

sry caps

Comment

I do but youd need to catch a overnight ferry

Comment

Working...
                  X