Tony Glover Ye Olde Ash Cue - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
    I know you don't give a f, but then you've not sold your cue.

If I can't tell its poor off 5 pics how can anyone tell its good? I never wanted to "go along with" anyone, if you don't want your cue duscussed, don't put it on a discussion forum. I'm glad the cue is honest that just means your lazy and not a crook and I'd rather have lazy honest guys on the forum than crooks.
    How can anyone tell if a cue is good off pics alone, you try your best to show the cue with the best pics i can show and then the reputation of the cue maker is what people are buying, no one knows if a cue is right for them by looking at 2 4 6 10 pictures, you take your chance and then when you get it you give it a go.

sorry next time i will try and write a 500 word description and then you will probably say god this is a way over the top is this guy fedia in disguise.

god the must have a say cue police you cant win

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      I guess that's the drink talking
      The drink doesn't talk. It just exposes the true quality of what's inside the head.

Comment

I know a YOA when I see one and this is a wrong un. It's clear you're not the brightest, you don't seem to be able to string a coherent sentence together without a barb or an insult in it, inadequacy I suppose. Yet you expect to be taken seriously??

When I sell a cue I try to know what I am selling, just as I try to know what I

I do not spend quite a long time trying to sell a cue before verifying what it is, as I said I'm glad that in this case it has been lazyness and not dishonesty.
        you are wrong end of

Comment

I guess that's the drink talking
          Whatever u say it must be right

Comment

• Originally Posted by 147wolf View Post
            How can anyone tell if a cue is good off pics alone, you try your best to show the cue with the best pics i can show and then the reputation of the cue maker is what people are buying, no one knows if a cue is right for them by looking at 2 4 6 10 pictures, you take your chance and then when you get it you give it a go.

sorry next time i will try and write a 500 word description and then you will probably say god this is a way over the top is this guy fedia in disguise.

here here well said

Comment

• I have given Tommo146 a 30 day holiday away from the forum to reflect on how he talks to people on TSF

Comment

• Thankyou ferret

Comment

• Originally Posted by 147wolf View Post

You're missing my point. I can't think of a way to make it another way again.

I'll try, you're selling a cue that looks wrong, it needs the story.

You're selling a cue that looks right, it sells itself.

The cue remains unsold. Ask yourself why.

Answer.

IT LOOKS WRONG.

See now?

Comment

You're missing my point. I can't think of a way to make it another way again.

I'll try, you're selling a cue that looks wrong, it needs the story.

You're selling a cue that looks right, it sells itself.

The cue remains unsold. Ask yourself why.

Answer.

IT LOOKS WRONG.

See now?
                    it looks a very nice cue to me made by Tony Glover

if there was much of a story i am sure any one who's interested in the cue know it by now with the repetative tripe on here.

Comment

• It only gets repeated because it doesn't get thro

Comment

• If you check " completed listings " on e- bay under Glover Cues , you will find item number 261476447547 , dated 17th May 2014 . This would appear to be the same cue with more history on the original listing and if I remember correctly the seller was / is a TSF member . Hope this helps .

Comment

• http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-piece-to...p2047675.l2557

Comment

It only gets repeated because it doesn't get thro
                            yes ok expert i herd you b4..
                            Last edited by 147wolf; 22 July 2014, 12:12 AM.

Comment

• Thought I'd popped onto a schoolboys forum by mistake then. Have you lot heard yourselves? Seriously guys get a grip.
                              "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
                                Thought I'd popped onto a schoolboys forum by mistake then. Have you lot heard yourselves? Seriously guys get a grip.
                                best post so far

Comment

Working...
                                X