Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utopia cue with case and extensions for sale - SOLD

Utopia cue with case and extensions for sale

Utopia cue for sale, only about 3 months old, used 6 times only.
    17.5 oz approx, 28/29 mm butt, 57.5 in long approx, ADR 147 tip, mini butt, tele extension, case all included.
    Reluctant sale due to forced retirement due to failing eyesight.
    Worth over 300, grab a bargain.

List Date: 8/1/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Utopia cue with case and extensions for sale
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

--------------------------------------

I went into a chemist and asked for a deodorant, the assistant said "ball, stick or aerosol", "No, I want it for under my arms!" was my reply.

very nice good luck with the sale

Comment

Thanks, am open to sensible offers as I want a quick sale
      I went into a chemist and asked for a deodorant, the assistant said "ball, stick or aerosol", "No, I want it for under my arms!" was my reply.

Comment

Reduced for quick sale, please PM for details

Comment

Going on eBay today, starting at £150, would rather someone on here snapped it up though!

Comment

On eBay one day auction with ridiculously low starting price, come on people, grab a bargain!

Comment

Reduced again as need sale ASAP!

Comment

Has it gone mate?

Comment

No and it's on eBay at a silly £90 starting price as I need a quick sale

Comment

Here is link, why isn't this selling ? looks nice
                    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Utopia-Tha...item19f22d8973

Comment

It's a very nice cue, bought it from paulthecueman from here, bit light for me, but nice cue (knocked in a 49 first frame with it and tip was hanging off!).
                      If someone has a good offer on here, I will remove it from eBay. Need a quick sale as I can't play any more and need the cash!

Comment

Sent you a pm mate

Comment

Cue now sold!

Comment

Working...
                          X