Cue Tip Trimmers for sale - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    I don't think he is that clever is he ??
    Good point

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
      Good point
      Maybe he is tho and it's all an act, if so he needs an Oscar

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        Maybe he is tho and it's all an act, if so he needs an Oscar
        Agreed...just Wouldn't be surprised if grantdropthenutmitchell, Boresilino, Bigbuttwilly are all one person tbh.

Comment

Originally Posted by rdsalt View Post
          Placed an order Adam, worth a few quid to try it out and see how I get on, not much more than the price of a pint so not a big gamble!
          Originally Posted by guernseygooner View Post
          Just made a payment thanks
          Both sent today

Comment

I received the trimmers today Rogi! Cheers pal!
            WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
            Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
            --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by tedisbill View Post
              I received the trimmers today Rogi! Cheers pal!
              Thanks for letting me know bud!!!

Comment

Hi Adam,
                I also received mine today thanks very much great service.

Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                  Hi Adam,
                  I also received mine today thanks very much great service.

Gaz.
                  Thanks Gaz

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                    You have already said that when you decided to sign in under username Bigbuttwilly
                    I am definitely one hundred percent not Borselino but if you and your mates want to come up with your fatuous theory then you know whatever floats your boat pal, I can sort of understand it you being a spuds fan must be tough for you ay !!

I still stand by my point a 15p blade is all you need to do this job efficiently

Comment

Thanks Adam, both trimmers arrived today.
                      Used on a friend's cue, very easy and because of the chunky size it is handy and easy to manipulate and control.
                      I have used many methods to trim a tip, plain blades, blades in handles, the Porper mushroom trimmer over the years and I like this one.
                      The Porper is very good and adjustable but I find that you can dent the top of the tip if you push down to hard while trying to control the trimmer.
                      Blades (with or without handles) can be difficult to control while trying to maintaining pressure/force for the cutting.
                      Obviously this is just my opinion and with my office-waller soft hands
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                        Thanks Adam, both trimmers arrived today.
                        Used on a friend's cue, very easy and because of the chunky size it is handy and easy to manipulate and control.
                        I have used many methods to trim a tip, plain blades, blades in handles, the Porper mushroom trimmer over the years and I like this one.
                        The Porper is very good and adjustable but I find that you can dent the top of the tip if you push down to hard while trying to control the trimmer.
                        Blades (with or without handles) can be difficult to control while trying to maintaining pressure/force for the cutting.
                        Obviously this is just my opinion and with my office-waller soft hands
                        Cheers Dean

Comment

Cue Tip Trimmers for sale

I received mine today to mate cheers my daughter wants to know when your sending the big pencils to go with it lol

Comment

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
                            Be nice to hear feedback from folks who have used one of these. Are they really a dream tool sent by the Gods, or just another useless gadget designed to rob us of our hard earned cash. (Not a dig at Adam he's just selling them not making them)

If they work then I would buy one. Wouldn't fancy trying to sharpen that blade on an oil stone tho
                            I have got one and use it every time I do a tip they work especially well on laminated tips although I use elks which overlap the ferrule as I compress them - this in my opinion is a good item and it's ok for taking off the small excess without the fear of scratching the ferrule I still use a Stanley blade for the most part but these are great to finish off the job and skilfully take the edge off to round off and finish the tip when you know what you are doing - saves a deal of sanding - I am quite good at doing tips now and would buy a couple more defo - yes it is a big pencil sharpener but so what - if it works it works
                            Last edited by Byrom; 19 August 2014, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by darrenlowe79 View Post
                              I received mine today to mate cheers my daughter wants to know when your sending the big pencils to go with it lol
                              Cheers bud, haha I'll see what I can do

Comment

hi , can any one tell me best way to sharpen these trimmers ?
                                Last edited by Thinslice; 19 August 2014, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X