Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunt & Osbourne 3/4 - No Longer Available

Hunt & Osbourne 3/4

Stunning Hunt & Osbourne 3/4 & case for sale.

57" in length 9.7mm tip 18.5oz

I'm also negotiable with the price.

If you need any more information or more photos don't hesitate to message me.

List Date: 9/20/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Hunt & Osbourne 3/4
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Is genuine old h & 0? Seen some like this link tahst all. http://www.8ballstore.com/products/H...Piece-Cue.html

Comment

that website has been around for a while and when asked a few years ago, never got a direct answer as to these cues specifically
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I asked osborne direct, he has nothing to do with these cues. I got a blue plate before from someone who said was genuine so asked.

Comment

Originally Posted by justf View Post
          Is genuine old h & 0? Seen some like this link tahst all. http://www.8ballstore.com/products/H...Piece-Cue.html
          We'll I've personally never sold a dodgy cue in my life and the person selling it has assured me it's defiantly real and started talking about butt size etc.

He's happy to take more photos if anyone's interested.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally Posted by Triedandtested View Post
            We'll I've personally never sold a dodgy cue in my life and the person selling it has assured me it's defiantly real and started talking about butt size etc.

He's happy to take more photos if anyone's interested.

Thanks.
            Sorry, no offence meant. Even cues from the link are not dodgy, they well made, complicated story. Just wondered if a old genuine cue made by h & o not a company who got the rights thats all.

Comment

Originally Posted by justf View Post
              Sorry, no offence meant. Even cues from the link are not dodgy, they well made, complicated story. Just wondered if a old genuine cue made by h & o not a company who got the rights thats all.
              That's fine Justf no offence taken I would be the same. I'm normally in to old cues so these new cues are all new to me.

Thanks

Comment

Hunt & Osbourne 3/4

IIRC if a cue came from H&Ob it came with a signed certificate, do these "new" cues have the same?
                I am not saying that the cue for sale is a new or old cue, just asking
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                  IIRC if a cue came from H&Ob it came with a signed certificate, do these "new" cues have the same?
                  No Dean they dont, I think thats why robert does signed certificates with his cues.

Comment

Couple more pics available.

Comment

i think folks are getting their H&O's confused with their H&O's
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I think you are correct Andrew .

As Del Boy would say .......that cue is ' Pucker ' .
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                          i think folks are getting their H&O's confused with their H&O's
                          Ha! Not just me who gets it wrong.
                          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                            Ha! Not just me who gets it wrong.
                            There was a post a few years ago which gave the history from Hunt and O'Byrne in the Elephant and Castle era through to current Robert Osborne days. Was interesting from a history of cue making point of view.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                              Not all cues that hunt and osborne made came with a signed certificate only black plates then i think they started doing yhem with the green and black plates red plates did not come with one. It looks a nice cue imo genuine.

Comment

Working...
                              X