Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor white cue for sale. - SOLD

Trevor white cue for sale.

Brand new Trevor white cue for sale. One piece ash shaft with 4 olive wood splices and thin maple veneers. The cue has a darker spot on the ash shaft opposite side from the badge and does not affect the cue in anyway.
    Specs 57inch 17.7oz 9.8 tip.
    Very responsive cue. Pic of the darker spot on images.

List Date: 6/17/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Trevor white cue for sale.
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

--------------------------------------

Trevor white cue for sale.

Looks really nice always liked trevor white's cues

Comment

Hi Andrew,

Can i know the butt diameter and the balancing point of your cue?

Thanks.
      Last edited by piper74; 18 June 2015, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Balance just under 17. Butt 29.5

Comment

IMO: Anyone paying that sort of money for a cue must be not right in the head. Having an expensive cue will not make you play better, you will play the game you have always played.

Comment

Originally Posted by blinky88 View Post
            IMO: Anyone paying that sort of money for a cue must be not right in the head. Having an expensive cue will not make you play better, you will play the game you have always played.
            I guess they don't teach people good manners in Aus

Comment

Originally Posted by blinky88 View Post
              Are you interested in buying the cue. If not please keep your silly comments to yourself.

Comment

very nice cue Andrew
                Last edited by ADW147CUEMAN; 19 June 2015, 05:04 PM.
                nonchalant sideways action amongst some very ignorant pokes :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by transit172 View Post
                  very nice cue Andrew
                  Well thank you. I especially like your Mike Russell special cue. Plays superb

Comment

Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
                    Well thank you. I especially like your Mike Russell special cue. Plays superb
                    Nice of you to say so Andrew and glad i bort it from you , , , i love the cue as you also no how well it plays too , it is top of the tree this one , i had Chris Melling at my house admiring it too, he bort a pool spec cue from me a couple of weeks ago, your TW cue wont hang around for long ,

Comment

Nice of you to say so Andrew and glad i bort it from you , , , i love the cue as you also no how well it plays too , it is top of the tree this one , i had Chris Melling at my house admiring it too, he bort a pool spec cue from me a couple of weeks ago, your TW cue wont hang around for long ,
                      It really was a cracking playing cue that one. I'm a bit surprised with the tw cue as I ain't had much interest. I thought it wasn't a bad price for a brand new cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
                        It really was a cracking playing cue that one. I'm a bit surprised with the tw cue as I ain't had much interest. I thought it wasn't a bad price for a brand new cue.
                        me too as like you say spanking new , worth that all day second hand well used at that , im sure you should have no problem , im surprised

Comment

me too as like you say spanking new , worth that all day second hand well used at that , im sure you should have no problem , im surprised
                          Thanks for that.

Comment

If this had been around 58'' I would have made an offer. Such a shame it's only 57", it's really suited to folk 5'8'' and under.

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                              If this had been around 58'' I would have made an offer. Such a shame it's only 57", it's really suited to folk 5'8'' and under.
                              or people taller than 5'8" who like using a 57" cue. .

Comment

Working...
                              X