Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adr 147 cue with case - No Longer Available

Adr 147 cue with case

Adr professional cue (professinal on badge)
    3/4 ebony button with snake wood? And maple splices, nice ash shaft, 17.5 Oz I think, 9.5mm adr tip used once.
    Cue only used about 4 times so in awesome condition.
    Comes with black cuecraft Ali case.
    On eBay with low reserve of 120 for quick sale, please check eBay for photos and don't know how to put on here
    Thanks

List Date: 6/18/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Adr 147 cue with case
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
    Last edited by tony9ball68; 18 June 2016, 07:59 AM.
    I went into a chemist and asked for a deodorant, the assistant said "ball, stick or aerosol", "No, I want it for under my arms!" was my reply.

You have put it for sale at $120 buy it now, you might want to up that to $200 or someone could just click buy now which may cause you a few problems?
    No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Thanks will try that, not sure how but will attempt to edit it
      I went into a chemist and asked for a deodorant, the assistant said "ball, stick or aerosol", "No, I want it for under my arms!" was my reply.

Comment

Have changed it to 220, just want a quick sale and it's only £120 on eBay so hopefully sell it on there

Comment

Working...
        X