The Breaks Came My Way - Joe Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Breaks Came My Way - Joe Davis

I have for sale a copy of Joe's autobiography, in very good condition. This is a fascinating read and includes some excellent plates also. I am open to serious offers.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JOE-DAVIS-AUTO...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Cyril

do you have any clue at all as to what to expect it to go for?
      (ball park figure)

Comment

Originally Posted by Semih_Sayginer View Post
        Cyril

do you have any clue at all as to what to expect it to go for?
        (ball park figure)
        I'd be happy with £25,000.

Comment

Originally Posted by Cyril View Post
          I'd be happy with £25,000.
          id be happy for you too. good luck

Comment

I have 3 copies sitting on my bookshelf. I'm afraid it won't go for much unless it just happens to be the only one on sale at the time and someone is after a copy.

To get the real value from books, you've got to go back to some of the old billiards books, first editions, signed copies and so on.

If anyone does have a wish list, I have a very large library and quite happy to put any of them on ebay.

I also have a comprehensive collections of magazines and programmes.
            Janie Watkins
            On Q Promotions / South West Snooker Academy
            All views are my own and in no way represent On Q or the Academy

Comment

Originally Posted by globalsnooker View Post
              I have 3 copies sitting on my bookshelf. I'm afraid it won't go for much unless it just happens to be the only one on sale at the time and someone is after a copy.

To get the real value from books, you've got to go back to some of the old billiards books, first editions, signed copies and so on.

If anyone does have a wish list, I have a very large library and quite happy to put any of them on ebay.

I also have a comprehensive collections of magazines and programmes.
              Hi,
              I would like to get my hands on the book by Stephen Hendry. I do nto know the name but I think he only has one.
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                Hi,
                I would like to get my hands on the book by Stephen Hendry. I do nto know the name but I think he only has one.
                If its the book i'm thinking of, its called 'Remember my name'.

I'd like that book aswell if anyone knows where i could get a copy.
                I Love Snook!

Comment

Working...
                X