robert osborne 3/4 black plate cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• robert osborne 3/4 black plate cue

hi lost again tonight 103-23 gave 14 start totally u/s.
    don't want to do it but i'm wrapping snooker totally had enough of going down club at 6 oclock for 7 oclock start, spending an hour knocking anything from 50 to 100 breaks in then at 7 oclock getting beat of people because i have the self cofidence of a bullied pea.
    for sale
    Robert Osborne black plate cue
    but jointed,ash shaft plain ebony butt
    stiff shaft 17.6 ounces,9 mil tip.571/4 inches long, 29 mil butt telescopic extension
    master cue leather case black leather (the shorter fatter one).

totally the best cue you will ever own.will post pics when i sober up in morning. £300 quid plus delivery to uk addresses.bargain
    Last edited by jack_dougles; 24 January 2008, 10:06 AM.
    Craftsman custom made cue
    57 inches
    17 ounces
    9 mil Wooldridge original supertip
    ash shaft plain ebony butt

been there - and again this morning when testing to see if its a one off! - superb trevor white version of a burwat champion for sale!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

its a balls of a game

Every player that losses is league match feels the same way today. But your first long pot next week gives us short term memeory. A really good player that i used to watch years ago had a saying when one of his team lost (it a hard game played by hard men & women that me been policiatal correct ) Still cant suss it out. Chin up lads revenge can be sweet.

P.S how much for the Trevor White Cue.

Comment

it is a very frustrating game one day i find it easy the next day for some reason the table is bigger!

there is i expect a small queue for the trevor white!

Comment

trevor white cue now sold!

Comment

just my luck jack.....just got a new cue...would have been interested in that

Comment

Originally Posted by jack_dougles View Post
              hi lost again tonight 103-23 gave 14 start totally u/s.
              don't want to do it but i'm wrapping snooker totally had enough of going down club at 6 oclock for 7 oclock start, spending an hour knocking anything from 50 to 100 breaks in then at 7 oclock getting beat of people because i have the self cofidence of a bullied pea.
              for sale
              Robert Osborne black plate cue
              but jointed,ash shaft plain ebony butt
              stiff shaft 17.6 ounces,9 mil tip.571/4 inches long, 29 mil butt telescopic extension
              master cue leather case black leather (the shorter fatter one).

totally the best cue you will ever own.will post pics when i sober up in morning. £300 quid plus delivery to uk addresses.bargain
              keep the cue, if you sell you'll regret it, ................ come and play me and i'll boost your confidence! you'll be banging in large breaks again before you know it!

think of it like this, how many people want to sell their car when it breaks down and simply forget about the 364 days a year it gets you to work on time.
              http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

me - if my car breaks down its on ebay aswell! my jag is on now and it has done nothing much other than be the car i was transporting the cue in - guilty by association

Comment

Would echo the other comments about keeping the cue, you will only regret it. I let a cue go once that I really regret, it was only a Craftsman cue with a snakewood butt, but it was a fantastic cue and I've never come close to finding another one with the reaction that cue gave.

Anyway, enough about my cue, just give up playing league snooker, it was the best thing I ever did. Its quite simply a pointless exercise, particularly if there is a handicap too. I'm an unlucky player and like you I got fed up of losing to players who would never beat me over the best of 5 frames for instance. However I got sick of the run of the ball costing me so many matches that in the end I just thought what is the point. I just play open competitions now. League snooker is for average players who just want a knock about, anyone who has talent would rather play best of 5's/9's as the better player always wins.

Comment

HERE HERE !!!!!!!!! Well said.

Comment

cheers cueman.

thought i was only one who felt like that most league nights, one frame snooker is crap!

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                        Would echo the other comments about keeping the cue, you will only regret it. I let a cue go once that I really regret, it was only a Craftsman cue with a snakewood butt, but it was a fantastic cue and I've never come close to finding another one with the reaction that cue gave.

Anyway, enough about my cue, just give up playing league snooker, it was the best thing I ever did. Its quite simply a pointless exercise, particularly if there is a handicap too. I'm an unlucky player and like you I got fed up of losing to players who would never beat me over the best of 5 frames for instance. However I got sick of the run of the ball costing me so many matches that in the end I just thought what is the point. I just play open competitions now. League snooker is for average players who just want a knock about, anyone who has talent would rather play best of 5's/9's as the better player always wins.
                        know what you mean but gave up the pro-ams last year and just want to play with friends in club on wednesday,rest of week taken up with my 7 year olds karate football and swimming.but thanks for the very good advice and kind thoughts
                        shows the class of the snooker fraternity
                        Craftsman custom made cue
                        57 inches
                        17 ounces
                        9 mil Wooldridge original supertip
                        ash shaft plain ebony butt

Comment

Working...
                        X