3/4 craftsman snooker cue and extras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/4 craftsman snooker cue and extras

Hello and welcome to my listing for a 3/4 Craftsman Cue, made of the finest ash & ebony resulting in a quality cue, in the classic elegant design ( please see pics )
    cue spec
    length 5.5 inches
    weight 17.5 ounces
    tip 9.5 mm
    The cue balance point is at 17" and as you would expect from a master cue maker like dave brown it has a wonderful finish that is so silky smooth to the touch for perfect cueing.

A Craftsman telescopic extension with a range from 29" to 51" that fits the shaft is included so no more wobbly fishing tackle required.

Also included is a used and very solid aluminium case with a padded interior that ensures great protection for the cue, and with plenty of room for extensions etc ( the case has the usual wear & minor marks from use but does its job of protecting the cue very well )

This really is a top quality hand made hand spliced cue with a lovely ash shaft of the the right stiffness perfect for the modern game and as nice as you will see ( see pics ).

In summary this is a great cue used but in lovely original condition totally hand made by one of our best cue makers
    you can buy this cue for £100 which includes postage to uk addresses only
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jack_dougles; 28 January 2008, 10:37 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes
    Craftsman custom made cue
    57 inches
    17 ounces
    9 mil Wooldridge original supertip
    ash shaft plain ebony butt

hi jack

i am interested in purchasing your cue.

is it still for sale if so what payment method would you need, i can do paypal!

let me know

thanks

alex

Comment

hi sorry its sold now regards colin
      Craftsman custom made cue
      57 inches
      17 ounces
      9 mil Wooldridge original supertip
      ash shaft plain ebony butt

Comment

Working...