selling my cue!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selling my cue!!

hi im new member only really registered so i cud sell my cue! its a three quarter length masters cue (pro butt) with two extensions one small and one adjustable, i also hav a case with it. its not been used very often, but i played two frames of pool with it against mark selby we tied one each so its famous cue lol. anyone interested send me an email!!!!

I'm always a bit sad when I read someone is selling the cue. I hope you're only selling it because you want to buy a better one.. Good luck!
    Winner of the 2009 UK Championship Lucky Dip
    Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest

Comment

Any more details such as butt diameter, length, weight, and tip size, please?
      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

11mm tip heavy weight not sure exactly tho, gonna try to upload some pics of it tomorro

Comment

Originally Posted by beijmanli
          A good husband makes a good wife.-------------------------We provide all WoW Gold services. You can buy WoW Gold Cheap WoW Gold here!Welcome to our website for you World of Warcraft Gold,WoW Gold,Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,buy cheap WoW Gold,real WoW Gold,sell WoW Gold,
          What the hell?

Comment

Working...
          X