Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted S Davis Pic from Matchroom Snooker

Hi Guys

Have any of you guys got the Matchroom Snooker book.

You will notice that on the back cover their are pics of all matchroom players.

There is a pic of Steve Davis on there. These are enlarged inside as chapter starters. Can anybody who has this book scan me this large head on pic of Davis also wouldn't mind the one showing his stance side on aswell.

Many Thanks

You're in luck, My friend has it, when I borrowed it, I photocopied some pages, Steve's technique page I copied, but how to get it on the forum I do not know

Comment

Originally Posted by bongo View Post
      but how to get it on the forum I do not know
      You wouldn't put it on the forum as it is copyrighted material, you would have to email it to S Davis Fan

Comment

OK ferret, I didn't know that, sorry!!

Comment

hi bongo

would be grateful if ya could email me it 2

littledragon729@hotmail.com

cheers

Comment

Hi, I'm afraid I do not know how to get it into an e-mail

Comment

Do you have it on your computer or on paper?

Comment

Good Evening!

It's on paper, ferret.

Comment

OK if you have not got a scanner you can go down to your local library and they can scan it and put it onto disc or email to to someone for you.

or if you like you can snail mail it over to ma and I will scan it for you and snail mail it back.

Comment

HI I also have the book - presented to my by matchroom when 1st published in 1988 - I can scan anything you want, by the way I also have John Irelands Snooker Characters (also presented to me by Matchroom), published in 1989 it's a great caricature study of all the world champions of the time and the contenders - if you manage to get the book, the plates inside are a great study of the day and I'd think very collectible now - I can email pictures to you to you, but if you can get a copy of the book it'd be well worth it. The book is numbered - ISBN 0-356-17932-X made by Lennard Books Ltd. and 1st. published by Queen Anne Press in 1989 a division of Macdonald & Co (Publishers) Ltd, 1 New Fetter Lane, London EC4A1AR
                    www.cuemaker.co.uk

Comment

There are a few Matchroom snooker books on ebay from time to time look it up. !

Comment

Thanks for that but I've already emailed the pictures to 'littledragon' who left their email address on 'bongos' post - and have copied the same for the person who started this thread and will forward them once they give me their email address
                        www.cuemaker.co.uk

Comment

Nice one Keith

Comment

cheers keith

Comment

Thanks for doing that Keith, I do not have a scanner so thanks for doing it for me!

Comment

Working...
                              X