For Sale - Trevor White Mannock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale - Trevor White Mannock

Cue buying fever means I 'need' to order a new cue from Trevor, and I've just recently bought a Burwat, original Mannock, and Cannon Match cue, so something has to go to get the wife out of my ears.

So, with regret; For Sale: 1 x Trevor White Mannock Style 1-piece Cue

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=320302436048

Styled on a JP Mannock, hard rock maple shaft, identical woods at the butt end (africon ebony, tulipwood and thuya burr) with a nice badge that Trevor had left over from another project, and used on my cue.

Already had an offer of £320, so I don't expect it to stay on eBay for long - but I'd rather see someone here get it.

P.S. I've also got a Joe Davis 2501 hand-spliced open to offers, and will be rummaging through some other old cues later this week that will be up for grabs, Sidney Smith etc.

Have to fund my dirty little cue buying addiction/affliction
    Last edited by Burn; 23 September 2008, 07:31 AM.

Certainly a nice looking cue mate £320, what do you hope to get for it?

Comment

It is on eBay on a Buy it Now at £350, so it won't/can't go higher than that.

Given the waiting list for Trevors services I might have been able to charge more, but I am happy to get enough to cover my costs and go some way towards funding my next cue.

Comment

hello i'm not so cean on the other cue. but the one i am is the sidney smith, have got any pics. and what price. ned

Comment

Working...
        X