Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welsh Pool Trading cue

Hi Paul
    I'm steven is cue collecter , sometimes ago i take order a cue from HONGKONG ( STEVE .....brother 4.com.hk). the one piece maple cue ( four tulip wood splice )feeling so great and perfect handcraft. so thank's lot . and then I take order again today from steve, the custom cue is one piece maple , black ebony butt , single snake wood flash with thick veneer . can you choose the even grain of snake wood to made the flash?
    Thanks lot
    Steven

Hi Steven

Yes your one pc Snakewood should be with you in about 4 weeks.
    With Custom made badge.

Many thanks for order

Paul

Comment

Hi Paul
      so nice of you.......please don't forgot to get a even grain of snake wood to made the flash, and the name disc please say ( hand made for STEVEN )......
      and then, Can you let me know, the cue is made from you or not?

so sorry to bring for your all trouble
      STEVEN
      Last edited by CUEDOCTOR; 12 October 2008, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by CUEDOCTOR View Post
        Hi Paul
        I'm steven is cue collecter , sometimes ago i take order a cue from HONGKONG ( STEVE .....brother 4.com.hk). the one piece maple cue ( four tulip wood splice )feeling so great and perfect handcraft. so thank's lot . and then I take order again today from steve, the custom cue is one piece maple , black ebony butt , single snake wood flash with thick veneer . can you choose the even grain of snake wood to made the flash?
        Thanks lot
        Steven
        So, are you brother 4?
        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

of course......"NO"

Comment

Originally Posted by CUEDOCTOR View Post
            Hi Paul
            Thanks lot
            Steven
            I am asking this because I am confused by the above post, in which you introduced yourself as Steven the cue collector, who ordered a cue from Steve of Brother 4, who has now also taken order of another cue from Steve.

I guess you are Steven and Brother 4 is Steve, and by "take order from Steve" you meant you placed another order with Steve, is that correct?

Sorry, just confused and curious.
            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
            X