Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather Chalk Pouch/Holder

Hi All,

Another leather snooker/cue sport accessory if anyone's interested.

A chalk pouch, designed to sit on a belt, handmade by me, made to order (I don't keep stock).

Let me know if you're interested.

All the best

Shanks

1627387810641-01.jpeg

Very nice, I like the old leather look, classy.

It's very satisfying working with leather, I certainly enjoy making things in leather as a sideline, very therapeutic.

Nice to see the pics.
    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Hey Shockerz,

Thank you! I now have enough wallets to last several lifetimes due to this addiction😁

What have you made recently?

Comment

Originally Posted by Shankmatic View Post
        Hey Shockerz,

Thank you! I now have enough wallets to last several lifetimes due to this addiction😁

What have you made recently?
        I've been ill for a little while so have decided to just refurbish the workshop as and when I feel like it but will get back to making some cue cases when fit again.

Here's my website with some of the cases I've made. There's also a gallery on there and if you scroll slowly there should be a fair few pictures.

https://handmadeleathercuecases.co.uk/#

I love doing the leatherwork which is some of the reason I'm revamping the workshop so I can refinish cues etc one end and in a small room the other end I can work on the waxy leather without any of the dust ruining the surface!
        Last edited by Shockerz; 2 August 2021, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post

I've been ill for a little while so have decided to just refurbish the workshop as and when I feel like it but will get back to making some cue cases when fit again.

Here's my website with some of the cases I've made. There's also a gallery on there and if you scroll slowly there should be a fair few pictures.

I love doing the leatherwork which is some of the reason I'm revamping the workshop so I can refinish cues etc one end and in a small room the other end I can work on the waxy leather without any of the dust ruining the surface!
          WOW! Stunning.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

WOW! Stunning.
            Thanks mate.

Hopefully I'll be back doing them soon as I have a lot of ideas to try out.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post

Very nice work indeed Shockerz!

Hope you feel better soon and good luck with the revamp.

Shanks
              ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally Posted by Shankmatic View Post

Very nice work indeed Shockerz!

Hope you feel better soon and good luck with the revamp.

Shanks
                ​​​​​​
                Cheers Shanks.

It's coming on slowly but should be done by the end of the month when the plasters gone off.

Keep the leather pics coming; always nice to see someone else enjoying it.

Comment

Good stuff guys, leather work and craft are likely to stand the UK in good stead as we begin to notice the difference in supplies and cheap crap we are used to buying for pennies from China etc. Hone your skills now and have a nice niche business to last through to retirement years and beyond. Great to see craft like this returning!
                  βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

Working...
                  X