Best Chalks in the business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Chalks in the business

Hi All, long time no see, good to be back...Hope everyone is fine and doing good.

Need Advice regarding the subject matter....Other than "Taom Chalks" Kindly suggest the best chalks available regardless of prices.

Thanks, n Regards

Muneeb Sarwar

Triangle, Master and the Russian magic chalk.
    Last edited by fkhan; 15 December 2021, 10:19 AM.

Comment

This reminds me, i heard the chalk Ding uses is some kind of Taom in cube instead of round, anyone got specifications on that?

Comment

Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
        This reminds me, i heard the chalk Ding uses is some kind of Taom in cube instead of round, anyone got specifications on that?
        Is that the Russian Magic stuff??

Taom (sorry) it’s the best

Comment

G'day, mate!!! Just try Japanese "Kamui Roku" chalk. For my opinion it's little bit better than "Taom" chalk.

Comment

Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
            Its Taom chalk in a cube ,its pretty much Taom blue Pyro . Maybe thats the reason Taom don't have there name on it , as some players won't entertain Taom ,so just having Ding on the label they might get some people using it that don't know its Taom .Reverse selling point probably .
            Last edited by mikee; 17 December 2021, 09:36 AM.

Comment

i see chesworthsnooker is seling it, i'll have to get my hands on a cube some day to try it, bloody expensive tho, even more then Taom V10.
              And since i only find it in UK this means import costs again.

Comment

Working...
              X