T S Long Ba tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T S Long Ba tips

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a buy of T S Long Ba tips? I've tried Masterjohn888 twice on Aliexpress but each time the order was cancelled.

It looks to me like they have been re-branded. These are made in Taishan city like the TS Long BA's, and look exactly the same, same price.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/165348104...3ABFBMmoGAp-hi
    Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure about these. TS Long Bas are stilll for sale in the original box but i'm having problems ordering them from this one source.

Comment

Originally Posted by cole46 View Post
        Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure about these. TS Long Bas are stilll for sale in the original box but i'm having problems ordering them from this one source.
        Why not order them from one of the other sources if they are still available.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

The other person is selling them on ebay and wants £2.50 for one tip.when a box of fifty is about £8

Comment

Well I trolled through 20 pages on ebay and couldn't find them listed but these ones look exactly the same so I ordered a box of 50, only £6.83, free postage. I still have a box of TS Long BA's as I use them for the cues I make so I'll compare them when they arrive and let you know.
            Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
            but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

The other person is selling them on ebay and wants £2.50 for one tip.when a box of fifty is about £8
              I'll send you a couple if you pm me your address.

Comment

let me know if you`re still stuck. I`ve got a dozen spare, I don`t really like them

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post

Well I trolled through 20 pages on ebay and couldn't find them listed but these ones look exactly the same so I ordered a box of 50, only £6.83, free postage. I still have a box of TS Long BA's as I use them for the cues I make so I'll compare them when they arrive and let you know.
                  Let us know what you think of them vmax.

Comment

Thank you theplough and itsnoteasy for your generous offers. I am not desperate for them. I bought a box a long time ago and quite liked them and used to put these tips on cues for friends most of them still have them on.. I have tried various tips and can't find a decent one so I thought I'd get a box of those.. I have spent a lot on tips lately and have a century pro g2 at the moment and hate it..

Comment

Thank you theplough and itsnoteasy for your generous offers. I am not desperate for them. I bought a box a long time ago and quite liked them and used to put these tips on cues for friends most of them still have them on.. I have tried various tips and can't find a decent one so I thought I'd get a box of those.. I have spent a lot on tips lately and have a century pro g2 at the moment and hate it..
                      Have you tried the Taylor made raw tips? Pretty cheap and a few people I know liked them. Worth a try.
                      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

It looks to me like they have been re-branded. These are made in Taishan city like the TS Long BA's, and look exactly the same, same price.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/165348104...3ABFBMmoGAp-hi
                        They arrived today, yes they are TS Long BA tips reb-branded, exactly the same, now I have another 50

Comment

They arrived today, yes they are TS Long BA tips reb-branded, exactly the same, now I have another 50
                          Cheers, I'm going to get a box, I've had one on for a month or so and I've really liked it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

Have you tried the Taylor made raw tips? Pretty cheap and a few people I know liked them. Worth a try.
                            Taylor made prob my favourite at the minute, still trying but there`s no way I`d pay for than a couple of quid for a tip, also I`m not very good having returned after a 25 year break

Comment

Working...
                            X