Cue Cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue Cases

Well I think I have just found my new snooker cue case!

I stumbled upon this website by accident and I was go amazed by the work this guy puts into the cases I sent him an email

Here is the website - www.jbcases.com

How great are those cases, I will be saving up for awhile to get me one of those.

John Barton was famous in making pool cues cases, not sure will he do a snooker case?
    Last I heard, he was flooded with orders. Probably you will need to wait for a few months before he going to start doing new orders. Let us know the update once JB reply, as I curious to see what design he gonna to do if he accept your order.

Comment

Well this would be the case for me - http://www.jbcases.com/therollsroyce.html I would need it for a 1pce though.

Comment

Great! My favourite design too! Nearly wanted to contact him for a similar 2x4 pool cue cases but the price stopped me. But his cases start at USD$450 and custom tooling is extra. Probably you ended up with the most expensive snooker case in history!

Snookered <=== only want a simple case

Comment

Beautiful cue cases... but $1,000 to $3,800 USD for a custom cue case is a bit rich for me.
          Cheers,
          -- Bill --

Comment

Well I got a email back form John, below is a snippet.
            I haven't made any Snooker cases yet but I am sure that we easily could.

I have some specific ideas about how to make a fairly compact tube case that works for the 3/4 snooker cues. Maybe when you are ready to order we can talk about them.
            Sounds interesting, maybe I should give him a call sooner rather than later.

Comment

wow that is really a nice case!!!

Comment

Working...
              X