Cue Case Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue Case Query

Yesterday I picked up my Craftsman Majestic 1 piece with mini butt extension and long extension.

I have a cue craft 1 piece aluminum case which takes 2 cues so i was expecting to be able to fit everthing in there, but its just not quite wide enough to close properly.
    The cue and mini butt fit okay, its the long extension that doesn't. I could just carry it around separately but knowing me i would end up leaving it somewhere.

Any one got any ideas which cases are on the market that would accomodate all 3 in a single case?

I have recently received my 1pc case from Crispian Jones (North Wales Cases).
    It is really beautiful and he makes the cases bespoken. You can choose the leather and the way the dividers are mounted inside. Simply perfect.

I had the same 1pc Cue Craft case before and I had to press everything inside. It worked also with the telescopic ext but it was not nice.
    I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

Chatlag - took your advice - should get my Crispian Jones case within the next fortnight.

ta

Comment

Originally Posted by pigeonslayer View Post
        Chatlag - took your advice - should get my Crispian Jones case within the next fortnight.

ta
        Thank you for the trust. I am sure you will not regret it. Th case will be fantastic. Please let me know what you think when you have received it.
        I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

Working...
        X