Moori vs Talisman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moori vs Talisman?

I use Moori III on my pool cue but I have never tried them in snooker.I use talisman pro soft for snooker.
    Has anyone tried moori tips for snooker.Do they come in smaller sizes like 10mm or 11mm?
    How are these tips compared to talisman pro?
    They are twice the price to talisman.
    Any opinions or experience shared would be great.
    My deep screw shot
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXTv4Dt-ZQ

I've tried Morri 2 or 3 times. even the soft ones were much harder than Talisman pro. didn't like it for snooker. I stick to my Talisman pro soft and very happy with it. the main difference was "the feel". with Moori it felt as if I hit the white with no tip on my cue.
    Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

To me,

I find that the Moori(M) which i used has a much better "feel" than the Tailsman Pro(M). The tailsman Pro only lasted me 3 frames when it chip off its edge, while the Moori gave me a good 3mths of wonderful & consistancy potting before it crack 3 days before a mthly match.

Yes, Moori felt hard when you are not used to such high density, but it does allow you control n spin when required.

I m currently using Kamui black(M/S) for all my snooker cues including the JP classic which i have sold earlier. It is abt the same price as the Moori and both which is from Japan plays the same in terms of control n consistancy.

For those who have nvr tried Moori or Kamui, i would highly recommend them to trial it out. Split the tip into 2 with a sharp blade, then it will cost just like a tailsman.

I m such a sleazy cheapo!!

Comment

Working...
      X