Kamui Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by whufcarl View Post
    willy, can u get hold of the ss black tips?
    if so, can u supply them to ppl on here?
    Hi,

I will love to provide the ppl here with kamui tip if you are interest.
    But my supplier is currently on holiday n my stock is dry.
    Maybe you can consolidate the total n then i will post it direct to you.
    Email me willysellcue@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally Posted by ttyrrell View Post
      Hi ADR147, just been doing some research on a new tip and after reading your guide I decided to go for a Talisman professional snooker cue tip from your ebay site.

looking forward to putting it on the que, I've never replaced my tip in 20 years, it's now rather thin!!!

thanks for the advice

regards
      Thomas
      how do you play for 20 years without replacing your tip
      sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

I think "how many times you play in 20years" should be the question..
        Haha..

Comment

I used to play a lot when I was younger, then seemed to play less frequent in my late 20's / 30's. In the last 5 years though I've really started playing more regular.

really enjoying it.

however the worst thing was getting my 47 break, i now expect to get one everytime. Since then I've only managed a few 30+'s

I find I have the ability to play well, my safety is very good, but it all comes down to my state of mind.
          If I am in a good mood I play well, if I've been worrying about my job (over the last 6 months) I've not played well at all.

My father on the other hand is fantastic, he's played for over 70 years now, he started at the age of 8 in Ireland.

He is an excellent billards player, he knows all the shots and angles. Billards is something I would like to try out, I feel it improves your snooker especially with positoning.

I now live 200 miles from my father so we don't play much anymore, plus he now has cancer so he's not up to a game.

I playing about once a week at the moment, love to play more, i am thinking of joining a team. I used to play for British Aerospace when I was an apprentice, always enjoyed playing in the doubles comp's with my dad. I used to play safe and he would pot all the balls :-)

Comment

Which Kamui tip would you use for snooker, I see on the site there are super soft, soft and hard. Anyone know and are the black all the same hardness?

I currently use a talisman `soft for snooker` tip but its coming up for replacement so might try one of these.
            " For those of you in black & white, the blue is behind the yellow"

Comment

Originally Posted by Cossie View Post
              Which Kamui tip would you use for snooker, I see on the site there are super soft, soft and hard. Anyone know and are the black all the same hardness?

I currently use a talisman `soft for snooker` tip but its coming up for replacement so might try one of these.
              You can PM wilytan from Singapore for more info..

Comment

Originally Posted by Cossie View Post

I'm currently using the Kamui Black Medium and i have to say its bloody brilliant... it is harder than the Talisman soft that is for sure... i have also got 2 Kamui Black Soft and it will be the next tip i try... might even put it on tonight... lol... they are a really good tip though that is for sure.

They might be £11 each but if your very careful you can cut them in half, they are so big, and get two tips out of them!

My honest opinion i found them more than equal to the Talisman Soft and have had no problems with the layers seperating as yet!!

Comment

I've brought six talisman pro s tips from ard147 and have not used one. The reason being is that I have given two to my mates and found that they are the same as the elk I have on a the moment, I've got to say that the elk I've have on now seems to be a bit of a one off. I would like something harder than the talisman pro s, is the Kamui Black Medium harder?:snooker:
                  Sorry just read the post above again and seen the comment on Kamui Black Medium. Can anyone else confirm this.
                  just one more thing and I know it's most proberly on the forum some where but what tip is ronnie using
                  Last edited by cazmac1; 8 March 2010, 08:55 PM.

Comment

have u not tried the talisman M?
                    someone told me last week that the talisman s loses its shape easily?
                    i have 2 in my cupboard, gonna put 1 on when my wooldridge supertip needs changing
                    Highest Match Break - 77
                    Highest Practice Break - 101, 106, 111
                    Highest Breaks of 2010 - 76-65-62-61-60-60-59-57

Comment

my mate who is a centry break player just got will hunt to put a pro s on and I don't think he's happy with it . I allways liked the sound his cue made when he hit the ball and this is now gone. It now sound dead in comparison, this has put me off the pro S. I might try the M instead

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                        my mate who is a centry break player just got will hunt to put a pro s on and I don't think he's happy with it . I allways liked the sound his cue made when he hit the ball and this is now gone. It now sound dead in comparison, this has put me off the pro S. I might try the M instead
                        lol. it won't sound better. they have a harsh sound to them cos they're so hard compared to what most of us snooker players are used in elks/blue diamonds etc..

trying a medium will just compound the problem. cos it's harder still....
                        The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                          I've brought six talisman pro s tips from ard147 and have not used one. The reason being is that I have given two to my mates and found that they are the same as the elk I have on a the moment, I've got to say that the elk I've have on now seems to be a bit of a one off. I would like something harder than the talisman pro s, is the Kamui Black Medium harder?:snooker:
                          Sorry just read the post above again and seen the comment on Kamui Black Medium. Can anyone else confirm this.
                          just one more thing and I know it's most proberly on the forum some where but what tip is ronnie using
                          The Kamui Black Medium is definitely harder than the Talisman Soft... i'd like to know where you got your "as hard as a talisman elk though".. just going to add that i did indeed retip with the Kamui Black Soft and i think this is about on a par, maybe slightly harder, than the Talisman Soft.. a great tip though!!

Comment

Personally I don't get on with talisman soft tips
                            I've tried the medium soft tan tip from kamui which
                            can be cut to make 2 tips easilly,but the 11mm tips
                            from the uk 8 ball site are superb and seem to grip
                            the cue ball brilliantly which has seemed to be
                            the problem I've had with some other layered tips.
                            As soon as I can get some I'll try the blacks because if
                            they're as good as the 11mm ones I'm sure I'll love them

Comment

Kamui professional layered snooker tips

have a look on ebay snookercues4u areselling black medium 11mm and black medium hard 11mm six layers.:snooker:

Comment

where can i buy these tips from a genuine dealer?

would anyone who uses these recommend me getting them from someone ?

thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X