Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**Post Pictures Of Your Cue Case**

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by neil taperell View Post
    Waiting for my one piece case from Crispian ....hopefully this side of Xmas . A few more colours going to be on mine
    Just paid for mine earlier, Wednesday delivery

    Comment


    • Lucky bugger ..........Pics when it turns up please .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

      Comment


      • Hoping for a day off now, don't want dozy courier to dodge all my neighbours like they seem to do nowadays and take things back to the depot

        Comment


        • Need that.....not !......Probably end up as a javelin down the depot !

          Was anxious waiting for my cue . always worries me either sending or receiving a cue .

          I had to send Tony Meo's cue to ADR and was very relived when it got there . Can just imagine the grief of trying to get compensation if it went missing !!

          Took pictures of it just in case .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

          Comment


          • Anyone know what Snooker warrior's prices start from please?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by neil taperell View Post
              Need that.....not !......Probably end up as a javelin down the depot !

              Was anxious waiting for my cue . always worries me either sending or receiving a cue .

              I had to send Tony Meo's cue to ADR and was very relived when it got there . Can just imagine the grief of trying to get compensation if it went missing !!

              Took pictures of it just in case .
              I like that one probably end up a javelin lol funny.

              Comment


              • Can't remember where I found this photograph, but that is one beautiful case . .

                Does someone on here own it ?



                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Comment


                • Received my new one piece "Crispian Jones" case yesterday (notice their not called "North Wales" cases anymore)
                  Went for a simple 2 tone black and tan design to carry 2 cues, or one cue with extensions.
                  When i think of Crispian's cases i think of rounded corners as his sort of trademark, coupled together with no straps and top quality details throughout. No suede rolls to divide things up yet, as he forgot to put them in lol, being sent out to me soon.
                  Anyone who has had a case direct from him will remember the lovely glue smell and miles of bubble wrap, happy days

                  Comment


                  • Is it me or do they seem flatter at the ends now? Really nice case though.

                    Comment


                    • Very nice JRC .......Another quality product from Mr Jones .....hopefully not too long for mine now .

                      Great pics .

                      New name........New Website
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by neil taperell View Post

                        New name........New Website
                        Do you have a link ?

                        Comment


                        • In production
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jrc750 View Post
                            Received my new one piece "Crispian Jones" case yesterday (notice their not called "North Wales" cases anymore)
                            Went for a simple 2 tone black and tan design to carry 2 cues, or one cue with extensions.
                            When i think of Crispian's cases i think of rounded corners as his sort of trademark, coupled together with no straps and top quality details throughout. No suede rolls to divide things up yet, as he forgot to put them in lol, being sent out to me soon.
                            Anyone who has had a case direct from him will remember the lovely glue smell and miles of bubble wrap, happy days
                            That is a beauty mate...... His cases are the bloody bees knees!!
                            Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                            Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

                            Comment


                            • Very nice jrc just like mine you have good taste.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by coomsey76 View Post
                                That is a beauty mate...... His cases are the bloody bees knees!!
                                Certainly are

                                Originally posted by Andrew watt View Post
                                Very nice jrc just like mine you have good taste.
                                You mean you do, i ordered mine 1st

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X