Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wayne
    replied
    Cue is an Auscue by Andy Bream, custom made for me when he was in Perth.
    Yes its a quick lock joint. Very good.

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    That looks a solid case .

Who is the cue made by ? I don't recognise the joint .
    Looks like one of those Cue Craft Cues that have the joint skimmed so it's effectively a quick lock.

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    That looks a solid case .

Who is the cue made by ? I don't recognise the joint .

Leave a comment:

• wayne
    replied
    i'll add my home made one.
    airline baggage handler proof and room to spare.
    This is about 15 years old now.

Leave a comment:

• John Flaf
    replied
    My cue case.

Made a few mods to it had to dig out a couple of holes for chalk, and added corner protectors, I also used upholstery studs on the ends but had to use existing holes as a few snapped when i took them out to put on the protectors.

Leave a comment:

• John Flaf
    replied
    doh another duplicate when i try to reply it asks do i want to leave page or stay on page if I stay on page nothing happens then when I post reply its duplicated.
    Last edited by John Flaf; 2 May 2019, 12:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nifty50
    replied
    Originally Posted by Captain Sensible View Post
    Great thread, lovely kit, and hello from a new forum member. Has anyone tried using upholstery studs on their cue case as end protectors?
    I got a new leather case and I'm considering whether I use plates with screws, corner end protectors or some arrangement of studs
    Me. Bought 200 black ones off e-bay for a few quid. Hammered them into the end of the case and it did the job. Only difficult part was getting the studs nice and evenly spaced so that it looks professional rather than done by an enthusiastic DIY amateur.

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Thanks guys.

Leave a comment:

• darrenlowe79
    replied
    nothing wrong with that cue!

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    the badge looks legit to me

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    I guess the original has the letters engraved into the badge. Not sure though.

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    I just found one on FB. Is this the real deal?

https://ibb.co/m4tZKcy

Leave a comment:

• Captain Sensible
    replied
    Great thread, lovely kit, and hello from a new forum member. Has anyone tried using upholstery studs on their cue case as end protectors?

I got a new leather case and I'm considering whether I use plates with screws, corner end protectors or some arrangement of studs

Leave a comment:

• Captain Sensible
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bigmeek
    replied
    Originally Posted by narl View Post
    Ordered a 3/4 halo case as the end cap on my el cheapo case came off again and split slightly. Hopefully have it for early next week.
    I bought one of those Halo "look-a-like" aluminium cases from Woods Cues (in China). Arrived within a week despite the bad weather in the UK. Was £55 delivered. Quite happy with it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X