Anyone know what the cue case was?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by rbp1991 View Post
    I was lookin at some parris ultimate cases today and I have to say tht neils case did look just like the ones in JPs shop, neils case did look very new aswel, but he may just look after it really well
    :snooker:
    Cant see this cases on JP website. Any link where i can see them?
    Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

I'll add a link later when I get home from work they don't advertise the on there web site I have a downloaded PDF file can't send from here on my I phone

Comment

Originally Posted by carter43 View Post
        I'll add a link later when I get home from work they don't advertise the on there web site I have a downloaded PDF file can't send from here on my I phone
        Many thanks mate

Comment

Originally Posted by Asi View Post
          Cant see this cases on JP website. Any link where i can see them?
          I was in his actual shop, not online sorry m8

Comment

I was in his actual shop, not online sorry m8
            I see..thanks anyway. Are they genuine leather ?

Comment

Sorry guys the PDF file JP sent me is too big to post so if anyone would like to have a squizzy send me a message or post your email addy here

Comment

@ asi
                I spoke to one of the guys there (I think it was johns son) and he did say that they were leather, they looked really nice.
                They were quite light aswel, the leather felt nice and thick and strong.:snooker:

I'm considering gettin 1 lol it's between a JP case or a Stamford...I just dunno wot 1 to go for

Comment

@ asi
                  I spoke to one of the guys there (I think it was johns son) and he did say that they were leather, they looked really nice.
                  They were quite light aswel, the leather felt nice and thick and strong.:snooker:

I'm considering gettin 1 lol it's between a JP case or a Stamford...I just dunno wot 1 to go for
                  Thanks for the info - I always thought that JP must produce their own case.
                  I own many cases ,including Stamford case - have to say its great case in any terms. great looking with top quality leather, quite light but very protective for the cue and extensions. Had to wait 2 month as it was tailored made

Comment

Originally Posted by carter43 View Post
                    Sorry guys the PDF file JP sent me is too big to post so if anyone would like to have a squizzy send me a message or post your email addy here
                    PM sent, Thanks again mate.

Comment

Email just sent asi

Comment

Working...
                      X