Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 piece aluminium case - which should I buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you go.

Strong sturdy catch...

...press from the side to open...

...and press the top down to close.

Case open. Currently refoaming it.
    sigpic <---New Website
    Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

I used to have one of those in red,think it was called a firefox.

Comment

I had a Silver Fox some years ago - a fine case it was too.
        Even the airport bagage handlers had a good go at it and all they could do was scratch it
        sigpic

Comment

A real nice case, the ends don't look to sturdy though! But I could be mistaken But the locks make up for that, they look real nice and tidy!

I'll be sticking to my Cuecraft case by the look of things, but who knows maybe I'll treat myself to a lovely Leather case at some time.

Brian.
          Quote : It took me eight hours a day for 16 years to become an overnight sensation! Cliff Thorburn

Comment

Hmmmm, that is a nice case......shame they don't seem to be around any more.

I've also discovered that B & W do an extra wide double 3 piece case. That may be even better for me as it's not quite as long as a 1 piece case. Does anyone have any experience with these?

As I said earlier, all replies are much appreciated.

Comment

I have about 20 of the B and W cases, 1 piece, 2 piece, 3/4, extra wide extra extra, they are great quality and have been all over the world with me, all still look and work like new.

Comment

Is the case for sale, totlxtc? Or do you know where one like it can be obtained?
                :snooker:

Comment

Barracuda cases are very good but I believe they are currently unavailable.
                  My deep screw shot
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXTv4Dt-ZQ

Comment

Originally Posted by DocJ View Post
                    Hmmmm, that is a nice case......shame they don't seem to be around any more.

I've also discovered that B & W do an extra wide double 3 piece case. That may be even better for me as it's not quite as long as a 1 piece case. Does anyone have any experience with these?

As I said earlier, all replies are much appreciated.
                    Doc,

I have a B&W black aluminum, 3 pc., 3 section case, 50.75"x4.5"x2". I think it's a great case as it gives lots of room for the extra little things you may want to have with you. I have a Cue Craft case also, but prefer the B&W.

Wayne G
                    The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

I decided to plump for a B & W case in the end - hopefully it'll be what I need. Thanks for the input, everybody.

Comment

Originally Posted by DocJ View Post
                        I decided to plump for a B & W case in the end - hopefully it'll be what I need. Thanks for the input, everybody.
                        good choice :snooker:

Comment

3/4 Barracuda cue case wanted

Not sure if this the right place to post this and am utterly new to the whole technology thing, but I want to replace my Barracuda Tournament cue case 3/4 length.

Don't mind if it's black or silver.

I know they are hard to find, let along buy, but if anyone has one, or can point me ion the right direction, I'd be very grateful indeed.

Cheers, Scotchollie

scotchollie@hotmail.com

Comment

Could anyone please point me to where I can buy B&W or Cue craft cases wholesale?
                            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
                              Here you go.

Strong sturdy catch...

...press from the side to open...

...and press the top down to close.

Case open. Currently refoaming it.
                              yes there totlxtc i remember these in the mid 80s they were the proper ally case and very xpensive at that, have powerglide catalogue from 86 with this in silver, blackor metallic red

Comment

Indeed they were great cases, I used to a red metallic one I seem to remember it had 'Red Fox' written on the case..... Very study and robust cases!!
                                Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                                Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Working...
                                X